Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Purplez(OD)

Pin a topic of buildings?

Recommended Posts

I'm just wondering if it would be easier to have a pinned topic titled for each character and then have people post their builds in that post.  It seems like it would be easier for people to find, then sorting through all the posts.  What do you think @PoPs(OD)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Isn't there a limit of pinned posts that're displayed? Certainly there's more important topics that should be prioritized over character builds. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

there are already char builds for each char pinned within this subforum

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

170508_10_27_41_5DS29248.0.jpg

got yah covered Purps buildings for days!!! pin this one @PoPs(OD)

Edited by TypeReaL(OD)
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, TypeReaL(OD) said:

170508_10_27_41_5DS29248.0.jpg

got yah covered Purps buildings for days!!! pin this one @PoPs(OD)

Man those tinted windows are BEAUTIFUL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/24/2018 at 5:22 PM, HeartBound(OD) said:

I like this idea

Hey buddy, How you doin? Come here often 😛

 

Also why not have a subform for just builds itself and have all the topics contained within the subform.

 

Wait a minute (O_O)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/24/2018 at 6:42 PM, PoPs(OD) said:

there are already char builds for each char pinned within this subforum

 

So sorry James!  As I apologized in the channel today, a total oversight on my part.  ❤️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/26/2018 at 12:32 AM, snicker66(OD) said:

Hey buddy, How you doin? Come here often 😛

 

Also why not have a subform for just builds itself and have all the topics contained within the subform.

 

Wait a minute (O_O)

I thought I would come see what's up in these forums ^_^
The thing I don't like in this subforum is that everyone posts new builds in they're all mixed together, but the pinned ones always stay the same. In my opinion it needs a little cleanup. I just noticed that pinned topics are not locked... so technically we could post our builds in the dedicated threads... I guess it's just that no one does it(me included ^_^)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/27/2018 at 10:20 AM, HeartBound(OD) said:

I thought I would come see what's up in these forums ^_^
The thing I don't like in this subforum is that everyone posts new builds in they're all mixed together, but the pinned ones always stay the same. In my opinion it needs a little cleanup. I just noticed that pinned topics are not locked... so technically we could post our builds in the dedicated threads... I guess it's just that no one does it(me included ^_^)


I'm going to be frank and honest here. Dedicated threads are nearly always graveyards. Virtually no one checks them/reads them/keep up on them etc. When you post in a dedicated thread, the number of people you reach with it is minimal and possibly zero. I don't put my time and effort into a helpful guide, only to toss it into a dedicated thread where it wont likely reach anyone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...