Sign in to follow this  
Dave(OD)

Helping FF14 recruit

Well this is the second day that I spent most the day in Final Fantasy trying to recruit even when I managed to get somebody to come and join the free company there was nobody on to welcome them this makes it really hard to manage to get any retention out of recruiting. so on this people if want to get some recruiting done please let me know and I’ll come over and we’ll get something going but you have to have somebody to welcome the new members or is this does not work.

Did not have anyone to talk to in discord.

It is difficult enough to recruit people to begin with, and as we know, the more activity the division shows, the more likely people are to join the community... Therein lies the catch 22 with recruitment. Lets see if we can schedule a particular time for the FFXIV division members remaining, to be in a voice channel, to try and show as much activity as possible, making it easier to recruit new members into the community! (Recruiting as a team is 10x more effective!).

Unfortunately, I've been working rather often and playing in the late evenings when I get off of work - usually when you are no longer online @Dave(OD). I haven't seen you say anything in chat or anything that you'd like to see some people in voice.. and my members are typically night owls much like I have been lately. I cannot force them into voice channels, I cannot force them to talk - that may be part of the problem, but I cannot do that - that's rude.

I recruit everyday that I am online. Today, I was in voice with Alia and one other person and we recruited together. We advertised the Discord and encouraged them to come say hello. They did not join it regardless. They were speaking in the text chats, but did not join the voice. I'm unsure what more to do.

If it is a hassle to help us recruit - then I encourage you to not stress over it. Thank you for the attempts, you know where to find me if you'd like to discuss this further.

• Upvote 1