Sign in to follow this  
Purplez(OD)

Purple PVP challenge!

Just want to say thank you to @MooMoo(OD) and @DBZ for training and mentoring me in the wild and whacky world of PVPing.  I never dreamed I would be able to acquire this skill.  I'm still working on it and die alot .... I mean ALOT lol ... but it's all in good fun.  I'm acquiring new skills each time I spend time with these skilled PVPers.  I challenge each and every one of you to come try it out some time.  If you are waiting for reset, come try and get my ear!  I might surprise you and kill you haha but more than likely I'll die gracefully (of course).  

PS:  You learn alot of new cuss words from the pvpers LMAO

PPSS:  I've started a collection of ears rofl  Even if I didn't get the kill credit, I run out in the blood moor and snatch up any new ones.  I'll post a screen shot once I have a full mule.

• Like 1

Welcome to the world of PvP

lmk if you would like to PvP me sometime

Edited by snicker66(OD)
  • Like 1

Sure @snicker66(OD)  I've got this dying thing down pat lol  @DBZ usually gets a game up called ODpk///OD, so either whisper him or me LOL

Died a bjillion times as usual BUT I did kill @MooMoo(OD) once.  Then later I was able to kill @disco and @juicygum aka Lam.  It was pretty exciting!  My ear mule is growing haha

@DBZ(OD) is the leader of the PVP squad!  Hit him up for games.  I think he usually makes ODpk//OD  I know I've really improved my gaming skills and learned a few neat tricks hehe

We run odpk/od in the mornings as well.

Been teaching chain locking and basic requirements for best results based off character class.

Should be an interesting reset for pvp