Pretty much ever since I've been a WO1, I would occasionally go on a "promo spree" (I pick my promotions wisely). Sometimes, when I want to put certain individuals up for promotion, I don't see their name in the drop down list. Does this mean they're already on the promotion list or is it something else? 

I'm not sure, but I think they only show on the promotion list if it's been the right length of time between their promotions.  I do know the list is alphabetic within games and by rank.  It can get confusing lol  Just my 2 cents worth.

2.3 Promotion Wait Times

A wait time between promotions is enforced by the website, based on ranks

Enlisted and Warrant Officers - 7 days between Promotions

Officers and Senior Officers - 14 days between Promotions

Generals 1-3* - Can only be promoted during an evaluation period, which take place every 3 months

Generals 4* - Must wait 6 months upon receiving 4* rank before they are eligible for Commander rank. Afterwards they can be put up every eval period.

Edited by Purplez(OD)
  • Upvote 3
3 hours ago, Purplez(OD) said:

I'm not sure, but I think they only show on the promotion list if it's been the right length of time between their promotions.  I do know the list is alphabetic within games and by rank.  It can get confusing lol  Just my 2 cents worth.

2.3 Promotion Wait Times

A wait time between promotions is enforced by the website, based on ranks

Enlisted and Warrant Officers - 7 days between Promotions

Officers and Senior Officers - 14 days between Promotions

Generals 1-3* - Can only be promoted during an evaluation period, which take place every 3 months

Generals 4* - Must wait 6 months upon receiving 4* rank before they are eligible for Commander rank. Afterwards they can be put up every eval period.

Well done

• Like 1
On 5/11/2018 at 9:52 AM, Aerineth(OD) said:

Also, only general+ can put an mwo5 up for promo. (Afterwards anyone can vote)

Agreed, however there is an exception to that... (division leaders may also do so). This can be referenced in the "guide to everything" here:

On 3/2/2017 at 12:37 AM, Terra said:

Promoting: Any member in the Clan can put any other member up for promotion, regardless of Division, with three exceptions

--- 1. Only Division Leaders can put an MWO5 up for a tier change promotion to Officer of their own Division. If the MWO5 is not part of a Division, then they must be put up for promotion by a General

--- 2. Officers can only be put up for promotion by other Officers or Generals, but once put up can be voted on by anyone. Division Leaders who are not Officers or higher must ask a General to put any of their Officers up for promotion.

--- 3. Generals can only be put up for promotion through a General Evaluation process.

Edited by CompFreak(OD)