Sign in to follow this  
Ray(OD)

Another Imposter?

Hello

It has been brought to my attention that there is a fake OD account who goes by OD-East and has a character called OD-Bowi who opens dangerous portals.

Whenever you see someone with the OD- tag, please verify that their account also follows OD naming protocols. 

Thanks.

Thanks Ray.  I noticed that the fake OD-Stich that Discos killed yesterday for pking runs was also back in the channel this evening.

Nope not a word.  I think he comes to the channel to follow the baal/chaos runs so he can pk.  

With OD runs, we could just switch to strictly private games. However, with non-OD games, some might think that we encourage this kind of behavior.

What vexes me is that people would impersonate OD members and/or fake being a legitimate member. They don't have anything to gain. 

As I've said  in the past, the "OD-Sitch" appears to be a personal matter considering that OD-Stitch aka MJ3(OD) is high up the ladder as a level 98 sorceress.

I recall people telling me that they've been disrespected by clan mates.