Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
SupremeJester

A Site for All to See

Recommended Posts

Welcome to 7 Days to Die. Compliments of @Vanity(OD).

image.thumb.png.a221771e454624c64ffb3241f610c7b6.png

Edited by SupremeJester
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice! i need to hop and there and play with yall.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DBZ(OD) said:

Nice! i need to hop and there and play with yall.

Whacha waitin for? :P

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

atrayas and i been busin ass in there, we need some more people!

@DBZ(OD) get on tonight :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tonight fellas! @Atrayas(OD) I'm getting that tunnel done tonight.

1 minute ago, Vanity(OD) said:

Tonight fellas! @Atrayas(OD) I'm getting that tunnel done tonight.

I need a second guy next to me with an auger, would be so much faster

just ignore me quoting myself...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/20/2018 at 8:20 AM, DBZ(OD) said:

Nice! i need to hop and there and play with yall.

Did you want us to add ya to the squad?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Vanity(OD) said:

where we at with 7days to die????

We aren't anywhere.  The server has been down for a long while.  

 

I don't know how active Hikato is, but I'm guessing his status is similar to mine.  I would suggest recruiting some highly active members and forming a server if you would like to go anywhere with 7 Days.  It's a fun game, it's just hard to keep it going after so long.  There isn't much of an objective.   I would suggest The Forest.  That is a similar game that would have better results for unifying clan members.

Hope you are well @Vanity(OD). :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SupremeJester said:

We aren't anywhere.  The server has been down for a long while.  

 

I don't know how active Hikato is, but I'm guessing his status is similar to mine.  I would suggest recruiting some highly active members and forming a server if you would like to go anywhere with 7 Days.  It's a fun game, it's just hard to keep it going after so long.  There isn't much of an objective.   I would suggest The Forest.  That is a similar game that would have better results for unifying clan members.

Hope you are well @Vanity(OD). 🙂

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEEEEEN! lol shit man come back to us!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If there is more interest in 7D2D I will front the cost of a server ONCE alpha 17 is released and manage the server as a public or private server depending on the activity. If i do this it will be a professional server with botman installed for quality of life improvements for the players and managerial commands and data for the admin(s).

 

But for obvious reasons I am not going to pay for a server that has no interest and just play alone.

 

I still actively play and have a group of folks i play with on there server.  I have approached them about overdosed and as of now they aren't all that interested in being part of a clan as they just want to relax and play a game they love.  Ill continue my conversations with them around our clan but for now the interest is just to lacking for outside folks to want to join up for this particular game.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

id be down.. I actually miss this game -_-

IF there is anything I can do to help invite them to participate in our camaraderie please let me know. Or the start up of the server.

Edited by Dabomb(OD)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Atrayas(OD) said:

If there is more interest in 7D2D I will front the cost of a server ONCE alpha 17 is released and manage the server as a public or private server depending on the activity. If i do this it will be a professional server with botman installed for quality of life improvements for the players and managerial commands and data for the admin(s).

 

But for obvious reasons I am not going to pay for a server that has no interest and just play alone.

 

I still actively play and have a group of folks i play with on there server.  I have approached them about overdosed and as of now they aren't all that interested in being part of a clan as they just want to relax and play a game they love.  Ill continue my conversations with them around our clan but for now the interest is just to lacking for outside folks to want to join up for this particular game.

@Vanity(OD) has gotten about 6 other members into this game recently. we have been playing the last few nights.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just bought a server. OverDosedPvP is live.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Vanity(OD) said:

I just bought a server. OverDosedPvP is live.

Holy shizn.

 

You need help funding it? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Wichita(OD) said:

Holy shizn.

 

You need help funding it? 

I mean I won't decline it, the server is 30 a month. I dont mind keeping it going as long as we are playing. There are available upgrades to the server( 20 for extreme speed, 1per extra character slot, ect) I'll keep the 30 going to keep the server alive, but if people wanna throw down we can upgrade the speed and other stuff.

This is an old old post tho, let's use the new one 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...