Sign in to follow this  
Collin(OD)

PC Build Service

Hey OD friends. My name is Collin. I like to build custom PCs. I am knowledgeable as far as parts for specific applicatons, trends in gaming/PC building, upcoming part releases, and so on. Over the last 18 months I've built 10-12 PCs with my own hands for myself, friends, and family. I really enjoy it.

Are you interested in buying/building a new PC, but the thought of figuring out what parts to get and assembling them sounds daunting to you? Are you looking for general recommendations? Feel free to contact me. You can ask questions here, PM me on the main site, and/or hit me up on TeamSpeak/Discord. I'm always on Discord (it's on my phone) and I can be reached for questions at any time.

Additionally, if you want a custom PC but assembly is not something you're interested in, I've decided to offer my service as a builder. You can purchase the parts from a website like Amazon or Newegg and ship them to me directly, you can send them to me from your home, or we can meet up (if you're in the Northeast Ohio area) and I'll build it for you. Most recently my friend Brigadier General Ghost(OD) sent me roughly $1000 in parts to do just this for him! I received his parts, assembled it, managed the cables (gotta look good!), installed Windows, updated it, installed requested games/applications, and had it shipped out to him in less than 24 hours. I cannot promise I will always be that fast, but I usually can't wait tinker with new PC parts.

For this service, I will ask for the shipping cost via PayPal and we will need to come to an agreement for the cost of my time. To do Ghost's build we simply swapped RAM kits, which ended up being a $30 or $40 difference. Shipping I believe was $40 via UPS. If you're interested, please contact me! I love this shit.

I do not do custom water cooled builds.

Ghost's PC during assembly:

83m0JbzdBJGLbkYbO0u32iQfolc7GDbXTBZC-tbESP6mMY92vHdtla6xzvjUeIIIOOl_T7GQ3iniPv1L

My current PC:

d2n8KU4JKzSe0Wd9bNUakweb58x1Y7v0_b6OQKud

Hello

Can I use raspberry PI's to play diablo 2??

In all seriousness i'll toss you a message sometime soon! Thanks for offering to help the community

I admire your skills!  I know just enough to get around and usually get confused lmao  I was just thinking about a new pc.  The pavilion I have now has both disc places not working so I use an external drive hooked up through a usb lol.  I may just have to hit you up, but we'll see.  

19 hours ago, Disco said:

Hello

Can I use raspberry PI's to play diablo 2??

In all seriousness i'll toss you a message sometime soon! Thanks for offering to help the community

Please do. And I do it because it's fun! haha

18 hours ago, Purplez(OD) said:

I admire your skills!  I know just enough to get around and usually get confused lmao  I was just thinking about a new pc.  The pavilion I have now has both disc places not working so I use an external drive hooked up through a usb lol.  I may just have to hit you up, but we'll see.  

For sure. You'd be surprised how cheap and easy it really can be.

I will say it was worth the convenience and there's not a lot of people id send 1000 2 on a whim lol. I built my last pc but this was more convenient.  Was definitely  worth it 2 me.