HCL Switzy Services

Switzy(OD)

Currently Offline still leveling my chanter.

Creating the thread now, because im bored

Post some Items requests, my MFdin will try to bring them you. Of course i know everybody need's the GG :P

but if you have some special needs for lower level items post here ill keep an eye open.

Chant service. Just PM me Ingame Switzy(OD) if im online ill log it for you.

Switzy

Awesome of you to do this!

My MF sorc recently RIP'd to a lag spike... she was pretty decked out. That's what I get for playing HC on wifi though, but SC just isn't as fun for me so I'll keep being a crazy lagger.

With that said, I REALLY want to start back up a summoner, which was always my favorite class in Diablo 2. So if you find ANY kind of necro gear, doesn't even have to be GG gear, keep me in mind! I think I have the components for a spirit and a lore on a mule but that's about it!

46 minutes ago, Rygor(OD) said:

Awesome of you to do this!

My MF sorc recently RIP'd to a lag spike... she was pretty decked out. That's what I get for playing HC on wifi though, but SC just isn't as fun for me so I'll keep being a crazy lagger.

With that said, I REALLY want to start back up a summoner, which was always my favorite class in Diablo 2. So if you find ANY kind of necro gear, doesn't even have to be GG gear, keep me in mind! I think I have the components for a spirit and a lore on a mule but that's about it!

perfect! will look for those