Sign in to follow this  
Rygor(OD)

HC full team playthrough

Anyone interested in doing a full self-found team run? Normal --> hell?

I always wanted to do this with a couple of rules:

- You can only play your character when the full team is on (meaning we can only play together - no solo play)

- Self-found only... no xfers for gear etc

- Have to clear out the ENTIRE map and areas, no going back to places we've been (I'd probably write up a post to document our journey and finds for fun)

I figure a team of 4+ would be doable

Let me know if anyone is interested. If we get enough people we can see what our play schedules look like. I imagine this will be pretty long-term, depending on availability.

Hmm interesting. It would have to be classes that can just rape regardless of gear: Javazons, FoH/Hammerdin, Sorceress and Necromancer(Summons, Curses and Corpse Explosion ftw). Could throw Barb in there if they happen to find a godly weapon but otherwise he'd be there just for BO. Elemental/Wind Druids too but they'd be mostly Oak Sage until their Wind skills unlock. Trap Assassins are a possibility but they'd be in the same boat as Sorceress with regards to immunity.

I'd have to think about it but I will say I'm open to the idea.

I wouldn't mind playing a "support"-ish character.

Possibly an auradin (conviction / salvation and some resist fire/light/cold pre-30... maybe some crushing blow + smite in there for bosses) <-- this is 1 of my favorite paladins in a group with an emphasis on conviction to break immunities for the dmg 

Or a BO barb with high MF and find item to help us find extra stuff

I'm open to anything, but I like playing characters like that in a group

Edited by Rygor(OD)