Sign in to follow this  
Rathorne

Time to Re-Boot Overdosed SC2 Division!

Yeah...it is that time. Long overdue in fact.

Long time no talk my old friends...

-Rathorne(OD)

Hit me up on SC2 - B.Net ID: Rathorne #1996

• Like 1

Whats Up sir!

Kid(s) are great. 3 now, but that's it...no more. LoL. Work is work, going well really. Wife is good and kids are great. 2 are in school now...my oh my where does the time go.

-Rathorne

Welcome back @Opal(OD) is the sc2 lead if your planning on revamping it he would be the guy to talk to we are trying allbeit hard to revamp sc2. Its a tricky potato to cook at moments Im The Mr d3 guy so if you see me between both it is my second game TyreaLOD#1710 

On 10/4/2017 at 9:28 PM, Rathorne said:

Whats Up sir!

Kid(s) are great. 3 now, but that's it...no more. LoL. Work is work, going well really. Wife is good and kids are great. 2 are in school now...my oh my where does the time go.

-Rathorne

Do you need your old forum account's password reset?

1 hour ago, Rathorne said:

Yeah, if you still have the login information....that would be awesome.

@Badboi(OD) Appears you got a response :) WB btw.

Heh good ol Tychus avatar. Was nice chatting with ya tonight.

Jesus Rath, long time no see. Might have to jump back over to the darkside here if were gonna make this reunion official

On ‎11‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 12:11 PM, SuNSeT said:

Jesus Rath, long time no see. Might have to jump back over to the darkside here if were gonna make this reunion official

Aye

Well with patch 4.0, Starcraft 2, as of today, is F2P for everyone. Meaning if you want to take a stab at an RTS free of charge, just take the time to download and install the game and join me and anyone crazy enough to fight in the Korpulu Sector :) You don't even have to do multiplayer to have fun. You can stick to Campaign(which has Wings of Liberty or Terran Campaign for free) or do Co-Op(which had a new Co-Op map/mission and a new Commander(s) added with the patch as well).

On 04/10/2017 at 7:18 PM, Rathorne said:

Yeah...it is that time. Long overdue in fact.

Long time no talk my old friends...

-Rathorne(OD)

Hit me up on SC2 - B.Net ID: Rathorne #1996

When you usually on, I may take a break from d2

29 minutes ago, SuNSeT said:

I may not do Ladder but in terms of active SC2 users on the Forum... I’m pretty much it and I’m not on the list. I obviously know when I’m not wanted.... Besides... they changed how Multiplayer plays in 4.0. No more Mothership core for @TypeReaL(OD). See ya around..

1 minute ago, DarkHelmet said:

I may not do Ladder but in terms of active SC2 users on the Forum... I’m pretty much it and I’m not on the list. I obviously know when I’m not wanted.... Besides... they changed how Multiplayer plays in 4.0. No more Mothership core for @TypeReaL(OD). See ya around..

hah no no, your more then welcome. more the merrier...those were just some of the boys from the last time rath and myself played...think tgun went pro actually...he may not come back haha

both these guys started in OD, and eventually went on to the pro circuit...oh what a crew we had

Edited by SuNSeT

@qxc

Edited by SuNSeT
  • Upvote 1