Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Dabomb(OD)

Let us know when you play!!

What time of day do you play?  

88 members have voted

  1. 1. When do you play?

    • Morning 8 - 11 am EST
      11
    • Afternoon 12 - 5 pm EST
      23
    • Evening 6 - 11 pm EST
      50
    • Early morning 12 - 7 am EST
      17
    • All of the above
      30
  2. 2. Do you use Teamspeak or Discord?

    • Teamspeak
      59
    • Discord
      35
    • None
      17


Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Rocket(OD) said:

Thinking about making a return sometime soon. When is the nest reset any word?

First week of June approximately

Nothing official yet 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok thanks Disco I will more then likely be back before then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Rocket(OD) said:

Ok thanks Disco I will more then likely be back before then.

Dope dope

I'll be putting together a full clan reset teams thread for the division when they announce

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

usually play in the evening, sometimes in the morning.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My playing will be pretty erratic, because I have a 12-hour-shift job with a 3-2-2-3 schedule + wife & daughter responsibilities. I'll play 1-3 days at a time and not play 2-3 days at a time. But when I do play, I can play a lot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mon- all day// night

Tues- after 5// all night

Wed- all day//night

Thurs- 1-3:30   10//all night

Fri- 1-3:30   12//all night

Sat- work all day  10// all night

Sun- all day

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 9/6/2017 at 11:54 PM, Dabomb(OD) said:

Hey everyone I would like an idea of when people play and if they use teamspeak or not. Take a second and please answer the questions. This will help with upcoming events and tournaments as well as group activities etc. Feel free to leave a comment below if you want. Thanks for your input. 

-Dabomb(OD)

 

 

Hi.  This thread is a good idea, but as we all know, time and RL make changes to our free time, and so I wonder if there might not be room for improvement with this concept.

 

I joined back in late Feb, and didn't make it to this section until recently, and the posts within this thread span a good time frame, but are now over a year old.

 

My suggestion would be perhaps making threads like this one, coinciding with the start of a b.net ladder reset?  That way, it could represent folks stated playing times for the upcoming ladder season, and folks could then know that the information was up to date and who to look for in game?

 

Just my 2¢.

Edited by Chanter(OD)
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/15/2020 at 7:23 AM, Chanter(OD) said:

Hi.  This thread is a good idea, but as we all know, time and RL make changes to our free time, and so I wonder if there might not be room for improvement with this concept.

 

I joined back in late Feb, and didn't make it to this section until recently, and the posts within this thread span a good time frame, but are now over a year old.

 

My suggestion would be perhaps making threads like this one, coinciding with the start of a b.net ladder reset?  That way, it could represent folks stated playing times for the upcoming ladder season, and folks could then know that the information was up to date and who to look for in game?

 

Just my 2¢.

A good thought. We usually have something like party sign ups for upcoming ladders, but that's about as far as it usually goes from what i've seen.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/13/2018 at 10:20 PM, Rocket(OD) said:

Thinking about making a return sometime soon. When is the nest reset any word?

Do it Kyle do ittttt 💙

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...