Sign in to follow this  
Hari(OD)

Any suggestions on these devices

I've heard good things about the logitech proteus mouse, the razer keyboard good things (while it worked, as they are known to go "bad" just after warranty is up), and haven't heard too much about the logitech headsets, but for only $40, you can't really beat the price... good luck! and let us know how they are!

If memory serves, the 430 is an older model(930 is the latest one I think), hence why its $40. For the price, that's not half bad. As for Keyboards, so long as you don't spill crap on them or use it for more than just typing they should last a long time(got keyboards that are 10 years old that are still working). Their track record on computer mice are also pretty decent(probably the best of the 3 hardware items listed).

• Upvote 1

Speaking from personal experience, the proteus mouse is amazing. I currently have one and I love it. Very happy with my purchase of it.

The headset linked is not bad. I've owned a set myself and it was good quality. It was comfortable for mid-long usage periods. But that may vary. The sound quality was mid ranged. But was great for the price range you're getting it in. The mic quality is pretty good. The in line controls work well and I never had problems using them. Overall I'd rate this headset a 7-10. It's worth buying. Especially for the price. It's a great primary headset and an even better backup one. It's also really sturdy so you don't have to worry about it breaking. 

Edited by Xayj(OD)