Sign in to follow this  
Xayj(OD)

Evolve and Conquer! (Monthly Custom Game Night?)

Hey Overdosed Gamers!

For those who don't know me, I'm Xayj(OD). I'm what you call a "nomad member" or "casual gamer". Since leaving HoTs I've been floating around just casually gaming and helping where I can having fun with members and focusing on community projects. 

I was a huge USM(User Setting Maps) plays in sc1 and it's what I usually did when I spent my time playing sc2. I'd like to start hosting a monthly USM game night for the SC2 squad for who ever is interested. It would be nice to get together with some members, have a few drinks(maybe) and play some chill custom games on sc after being gone from the game for so long. 

Edited by Xayj(OD)
  • Upvote 2

Thanks for the initiative Xayj, I personally have been waiting until we hit division to start organizing weekly events. I have been telling people to put the events they want to see done in the SC2 suggestion box and I will get the set up for them. Just helps keep things organized for me as we make our way up to the divisions. I will ask around about others who are interested in USM night to see what games we could organize, I know marine arena and desert strike are the most popular at the moment and I have been looking at evolves.  Thanks again dude  GL HF :)

Yeah, no problem. I just always have this constant itch to want to do stuff now instead of later. In spit of the name of the thread. I don't only intend to do the map evolves. It's really what ever game gets voted for that week. I person also really like desert strike as well. Along with as a handful of other games.