Sign in to follow this  
PJPotter(OD)

Suggestions for a gaming laptop

Hey everyone, so my computer is starting to crap out, and the newer games like BDO I cannot run without major lag. My desktop is absolute crap but i'll give the specs anyways:

OS Name    Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium
Version    6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 Build 7601
System Manufacturer    ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
System Model    CM6870
System Type    x64-based PC
Processor    Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3450 CPU @ 3.10GHz, 3101 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
Installed Physical Memory (RAM)    12.0 GB

This setup was considered, "okay," back when I got it over 5 years ago. It's completely crap and obsolete, and I need an upgrade.

Though I am an avid gamer, my computer knowledge is lacking, and I would love to see some suggestions on what gaming laptop I should get. However, I am on a slight budget, so please don't mention anything too incredible!

P.S. I don't have the ability to customize, buy parts, and assemble them. But if you do and want to get paid for doing so, I might be able to arrange something. But if it exceeds the price of regular shipping and customization online, I will pass. I am a college kid going on a budget so please don't be offended if I say no. 

you are missing the biggest factor in your gaming experience... what graphics card are you using?