Sign in to follow this  
Toe(OD)

Does anyone use Steelseries arctis 5?

Two nights ago my old logitec headset stopped working completely. Wire mustve been shot for good. Thus the reason why i cannot get on ts3.

So i did some digging around found steel series arctis 5. I really like its lowkey design. Im so turned off by some overdesigned obnoxious headsets.

https://www.amazon.com/SteelSeries-Arctis-Headset-Illumination-Headphone/dp/B01M16Y46E

Let me know if you have any experience with these. Thanks!

Thomas toe(OD)

I recommend the HyperX Cloud II. It's the only headset that actually has decent headphones. The rest are pretty garbage as far as sound goes. Mics are all pretty OK no matter what you go with.

• Upvote 1

i use logitec G 933's and i love them

Edited by chrishodge(OD)

I checked out the link you provided, and without even knowing the sound quality of them whatsoever, I can immediately say that I would stay away from them, and here is why: The piece that connects the headband to the ear cup looks very flimsy and while it may last some people a year or so, you would have to be very cautious every time you put them on or take them off, because of how cheaply designed they look.

I agree with Truechill's recommendation of the HyperX Cloud II's. I actually have them, and can honestly say they are the best designed, best quality, and best performing headset I have seen out there for under $100. You can ask  @dave1(OD) , he recently bought them as well.

Edited by CompFreak(OD)

Let me also say that I do not use a headset -- I use Audio-Technica ATH-AD900X with an Antlion ModMic 4.0 attached to them. I have several pairs of highish end headphones as sound is more important to me than anything else.

That being said, if you're dead-set on getting a headset... get the HyperX Cloud II.

Edited by TrueChill(OD)