Sign in to follow this  
Bones(OD)

Genji no cooldowns Tourny - This Sunday!

players will play on Napal in a designated location. You can use any abilities/attacks but can not touch the roof in the map. There will be 0 cooldowns and 400% life.

This will be held Sunday at 8 CST

The winner of the tournament will earn a medal and a set rank (if below WO5) ***if there are 8 participants or more***. Good luck everyone! Practice those genji moves!

I don't recommend keeping it with no roofs. it's almost impossible to kill some one without falling. Me and matt tried it and it was hard enough just seeing each other.

I'm sure that's how things will end up. I concur about using walls

Tachi hasn't gotten with me, so as the *cough cough* Event Leader.... I'm just going to say you can use the roofs/walls to maneuver yourself. 

Not only does using the walls seem more fun, but having to aim up and spam shift every couple seconds (just to stay alive, forget fighting) sounds nauseating.

Super sick! Glad the tourny was a success. Sorry I couldn't make it. Midterm week(s) are no fun.

Gratz Jfs! Can't wait to game with ya. (Check out the Battle.net tags thread to play with everyone! :D )

Edited by Bones(OD)