Sign in to follow this  
CompFreak(OD)

Cards Against Humanity Night?

Hey guys, I was just thinking about what other types of things we can do to get the community having fun together without having to buy or download too much, and thought to myself, why not set up a "cards against humanty night"?

-game is free to play through any internet browser, no download required

-can play on any computer with internet (no graphics intensive things)

- drinking only intensifies the hilariousness

-can be played with many players simultaneously

-helps retention aspect of our squad

Any thoughts?

Edited by CompFreak(OD)
  • Upvote 3

It was so much fun last time. Still have it book marked. Some people wanted to try and have another Kareoke Night, maybe we gather and play then again?

If you wanna set-up a night I'm down for that to.

To your points, I think it was a great way for people on different games to play and get to know each other a bit.

Oooooh, this sounds fun O:

Love that game my family always play it at. Christmas i will definitely take part ..

Considering the time difference, it'd have to be an all day affair unless Sassy plans to pull a late night/all-nighter. Never heard of the game before by the way(and I've played my share of online games).

Edited by DarkHelmet

24 minutes ago, DarkHelmet said:

Considering the time difference, it'd have to be an all day affair unless Sassy plans to pull a late night/all-nighter. Never heard of the game before by the way(and I've played my share of online games).

This is a computized version of the card game with the same name. It's just like Apples to Apples, but filthy. You fill in blanks of a statement or answer questions with cards in your hand, a judge picks funniest or most fitting. Very easy to pick up and play along after a hand or two.

19 hours ago, DarkHelmet said:

il pull a all nighter steve but id have to be little quite because of tony which i think would be very hard its great game

Ok, seems like this is starting to gain some traction! I will host an official "Cards Against Humanity Night" on Saturday, February 2nd, 2017 at 7pm cst !!! Hope to see everyone there! BYOB!

Edit: SATURDAY IS FEBRUARY 4TH...

Edited by CompFreak(OD)

1 hour ago, CompFreak(OD) said:

Ok, seems like this is starting to gain some traction! I will host an official "Cards Against Humanity Night" on Saturday, February 2nd, 2017 at 7pm cst !!! Hope to see everyone there! BYOB!

February 2nd is Thursday of next week, not Saturday.

33 minutes ago, MelodicRose(OD) said:

February 2nd is Thursday of next week, not Saturday.

Good catch! it has been fixed, and should read February 4th now...Thank you ;)

• Upvote 1

Lol, ya that would be awesome, such a good game.

Thank you to all that were able to make it to the first 'Cards Against Humanity' night! Had a great time, lots of laughs, and I look forward to continuing the event on a regular basis! Keep an eye out on the announcements / Community event channels in teamspeak (at the top of the list, just below the OD Main Lobby) for our next one!

@CompFreak(OD) thanks again for holding this it really was a great night im glad i stayed up until 330 this morning .... when the next one :) 

12 hours ago, CompFreak(OD) said:

Too funny not to share:

terra funny cards night.JPG

I needed a magnifying glass...

31 minutes ago, Badboi(OD) said:

I needed a magnifying glass...

...down side of high resolution + many drinks + spontaneous screenshots...lol

4 hours ago, Sassy said:

@CompFreak(OD) thanks again for holding this it really was a great night im glad i stayed up until 330 this morning .... when the next one :) 

Glad you could join us Sassy! I'll probably hold the next one in a couple of weeks, depends on work really... keep a lookout for the next mass mailing / announcement here on the forums and on the main website! 

• Upvote 1

We played it again last night was funny 😂 

3 hours ago, Sassy said:

We played it again last night was funny 😂 

Can't get enough of it huh? lol. Just don't get burnt-out on it so we can play on the scheduled date! :grin:

• Upvote 1