Sign in to follow this  
Bedr(OD)

So now what

So far, Terciel, I mean Az, is setting up a clan-wide bingo game, and Xayj is contacting former members and asking why they left / if they would consider coming back. I have been spending some time playing other games than my main game, scoping out new recruiting possibilities / options. If you have any input or ideas, let them be known!

I actually thought we might be able to sit down and have a short meeting to discuss what we want to do as a group effort. Yes, some of us are moving forward with our individual efforts, but, if we as a group were to singularly unite against a task we could probably do some good. 

5 hours ago, Xayj(OD) said:

I actually thought we might be able to sit down and have a short meeting to discuss what we want to do as a group effort. Yes, some of us are moving forward with our individual efforts, but, if we as a group were to singularly unite against a task we could probably do some good. 

I think this would be a good Idea! how about Friday evening( 12/16/16 ), 7pm cst? I'll send out a PM to everyone in the group...

you could just use our current PM message with everyone in it that i made a bit ago. :p @CompFreak(OD)

I would like to become more involved with recruiting/retention

On 2/7/2017 at 1:25 AM, KorHaL(OD) said:

I would like to become more involved with recruiting/retention

Feel free to submit an application on the main website to our squad! We would be happy to entertain any ideas you may have!

So now we remind ourselves of the daily interactions one must have with a recruit to season him/her properly. Its entirely possible to make a member in 3-5 days if you go out of your way to catch them online reminding them of the dsl, and just what in general to watch for if anything new is abound. Catch a recruit 3-4 times in five days is such a huge morale boost to a newer member and makes them feel more welcome, more inclined to the slow day to day click of the OD refresh pages...

*back to sleep* happy retent a friend week, no but seriously we know how much the difference is, its unfathomable! I dunno, for some reason I just found this to be a very clear thing to me over the years, with member retention, and that it usually all starts with whom recruited you, and what was their behaviors when they'd see per day. I could easily see the success rate as being literally double chance when I go to port as a member who only gets checked on twice or three times total in 30 days.

• Upvote 1