Sign in to follow this  
Sil3NtKilL(OD)

GFX Modding Powers

If it's not a problem. Can I please have full control of the GFX section of the forums again as I once did also a squads page to be re-added on the main site for an upcoming roster of the Web Team / GFX Staff.

I'll try to work my way on getting some more artists with different styles, and experience wih web-coding, etc. all web coding staff will be going through Ragnarok like we once had it before.

Thank you!

Edited by Sil3NtKilL(OD)

Granted. As our only graphics designer, it seems crucial for you to be able to moderate these forums.

I had 2 guys in DotA that are pretty delved into these things. I'll see if they're still interested, as if we had a project leader for these things there's a very good chance they'll be interested in helping. They were both ex OD before too. :o

Granted. As our only graphics designer, it seems crucial for you to be able to moderate these forums.

Awesome, Thanks!!

Edit* just one problem. I dont have any powers just for "Graphic Design" not seeing any for Graphic Requests, Showcase, etc.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

I had 2 guys in DotA that are pretty delved into these things. I'll see if they're still interested, as if we had a project leader for these things there's a very good chance they'll be interested in helping. They were both ex OD before too. :o

Sure, that would be nice. ;)

Edited by Sil3NtKilL(OD)

Awesome, Thanks!!

Edit* just one problem. I dont have any powers just for "Graphic Design" not seeing any for Graphic Requests, Showcase, etc.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Sure, that would be nice. ;)

Sorry bout that, forgot about those three forums. Was a long day at work yesterday.