Sign in to follow this  
DeathBy(OD)

Clash of Clans Squad

Is there enough people in our Clan who play this and would like to join a squad for it. Most likely we start a new clan and all join and play together.. LMK whats up

I'm curious DB how much money have you dropped on that game? I have a friend that drop hundreds on the reg on that game and I'm speechless.

• Upvote 1

TBH I don't even play the game anymore since i swapped from iPhone to Android and lost all my stuff so i just quit the game. I believe i only spent about $60 on the game though. I had someone ask me to consider putting it in the squad list. So i was trying to see if we had enough people who wanted to Join a Clan together on it.

I been playing for about a year and a half now and we already have 3 OD members. I spent 5 dollars at the very beginning and that's been it.

EDIT: The clan I have on there with a few RL friends + a few OD members is called "The Federation" with clan tag: #8YVCPLQ9. Our main focus is winning clan wars so if you cannot contribute, you will be kicked but other then that, all are welcome.

i need a game to play on Android, let me know

i need a game to play on Android, let me know

Clash of Clans is on android.

yes i know lol, are there different servers or anything? what level do u gotta be to join a clan? etc...

There are not different servers to the best of my knowledge. There is no minimum level, however, when you start, your clan castle needs repair. It needs to be repaired before you can join a clan. The repair costs 10k gold and depending on your activity it could take a anywhere from a few hours to a few days. My biggest tip for you is to try and make sure your workers are always working and to not rush the upgrades on your townhall. The townhall upgrades always seem the most fun but what people often don't know is that upgrading your townhall will make stealing loot less profitable and losing loot more costly (they have an MMR system like league, however, there is a built in abuse prevention by not allowing max level town hall players from stealing all the resources from newbs).

There are a lot of helpful guides on the game and I'd be happy to share my knowledge with you in the future.

Yea clash of clans is super fun, i'm in the clan under the name 'liptonlizard". As tris said above, max out everything you can to the best of your patience before maxing your th level.

What? Who are you? Haven't seen you around here before. Must be new to OD?

Edited by Terra

ive been playin im almost lvl 12. iso an OverDosed clan to join :P

So I see we are having quite a few people playing the game would all of you be interested in making a squad and joining a Clan OD clan on Clash of Clans?

definately interested

Im interested! Ive just started playing like 3 weeks ago but im not doing too bad

Interesting thought. However, I've spent a long time seeking out the right members of my current clan. I think we have 41 clan wars won and have level 3 clan war rewards. I have a great relationship with almost all of my current members.

I must admit, there're far more people playing this than I originally thought. Though I doubt it'll rise to a division, it can rise to be a squad signifying Overdosed members congregating in one location. I'll see who else would be interested and if even more show and interest (after Deathby and my post), I can create the squad and everyone who plays will be welcome to join it.

Interesting thought. However, I've spent a long time seeking out the right members of my current clan. I think we have 41 clan wars won and have level 3 clan war rewards. I have a great relationship with almost all of my current members.

What's your clans name, Lemme join!

edit: If you don't i'll report you for double clanning! :P

Edited by Freebird(OD)

I been playing for about a year and a half now and we already have 3 OD members. I spent 5 dollars at the very beginning and that's been it.

EDIT: The clan I have on there with a few RL friends + a few OD members is called "The Federation" with clan tag: #8YVCPLQ9. Our main focus is winning clan wars so if you cannot contribute, you will be kicked but other then that, all are welcome.

Name is in this post.

edit....nvmd idk how to read

Bump, Curious if anyone else plays since it's been almost a year since the last post.

Clash Royale is the new thing, COC is dropping in popularity, the lengthy upgrades, the costly losses. I find myself opening Clash Royale more often than COC.

ive been kinda idle playing. havent been warring with the clan im in but i play still