PvP elite tryouts lets set a time guys lets get active

we all have had a few months in this ladder to get builds gear and skill up . lets put it to the test . im down anytime to help / improve / learn / kill time with any of ya . if ur not a member and want to join this post is for you we need this group to flourish and thrive. its a friendly way to release stress with friends when pvm has got boring i know im at that point already lol whos with me ??

- if u wanna join post up

- if u need help deciding on a pvp toon and help with gear post up

- if u wanna practice and refine your skill at duels post up

- lets try and get a ladder going ( we will need alot of members to get this done lets do this thing )

I may have to try to build a scl char or scnl char to join in, I havent earned a pvp elite rank yet, and wouldn't mind slamming some of yas to prove i can dool.

always welcome to join in the struggle of ear collecting brotha man :)

As for PvP is it only east cuz I'm.making a java on scl on west. I can always make it on east

That is a good question, We all need to decide on what server its gonna be on, and everyone welcomed! if we get enough people maybe we get together and have it on both?

Well for now it will be East seeming how no one has scl chars on West yet.

Let's get something rolling here guys. I know there is more people who enjoy PvP.

Ladder? If so I'm out. :( If I do play SCL, it'll prolly just be pvm. Not nuff time QQ

However, SCNL duels would be great. I hear you get free ranks from farming R.agnarok(OD) ears.

im down for scnl duels ive got scnl toons Tk we always down for nl :)

It only takes like 10-20mins to make a level 9 in hardcore, its not like you need gear or anything, its all for fun!

i wanted people to make lld on ladder which is easy, and im not making anymore ladder toons. if you guys wanna set duels ill play on non ladder. for lld ill be on ladder. otherwise have fun with pve grinding.

im going to move this to the Elite subforum.

Also there is a pinned topic that can be utilized for applications i will unlock it so it can be used instead of people having to post a new topic for applications.

Good luck to everybody :)

ofc tagged accounts .. it is OD pvp elite for a reason lol

in the past, how i've done it is that if you want to play on a non OD tagged account, you can play, but if u win you dont get prize money

thats how i've done it

• 1 month later...

we can do scnl and scl im even down to do some classic duels !!

So wait, what are we doing. And when.

If there are tryouts for the SCNL, lemme know. I got's a commander for some duels with us too. As for hardcore, I'll 1v1 ANYONE, RITE MEOW any day or time. I didn't have the 20 hours needed to finish my immortal, so let me know. :o

• 1 year later...

id like to kick start this group back up and running i think it is something we need in the D2 division ... id like to get as many ppl to come try out .. id like to start a weekly practice night or time .. eventually get some events going among the pvp crew . i take pride in this and i would like to see the new members and old members join in it gives us another way to grow closer imo :)

id like to set a day up this week so if ur interested get at me and well set up a time to get it going see you all there

Edited by CardiacKid(OD)
  • 2 months later...