Community Meeting 3/20 7pm CST ×

Looking to Start a TERA Squad

TERA-LOGO.png

Tera has recently gone free to play!!! I am excited and would like to start building another division of MMO and The game has politics where your guild gets benefits and everything.. The server i am playing on AT this time and i am permanently there is Lake of Tears (US PVP) The game has its own type of play style where you have to dodge and dive and block attacks, Very addicting and VERY Fun!!!!

Add me to friends PRIVATE MESSAGE ME!

Urgently seeking friends to play with on this game!

Clutch.Tank is my characters name i am wanting to make a new guild with this and start off with a bang, The game is overall addicting. You can buy EMP points to get EXP Boosts, Cosmetic Gear... and everything (HERES SOME ACTION WITH A HOTTY) (Not my Character :P)

tera-screenshot1.JPG

-The action in this game is amazing and beautiful and chaotic on the same page! Join me!

I believe so, and the lolicon type of underage women, Yeahhhh >.> and you can play as a Gerbil.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

well guys, i dont play tera anymore.. it was a great game but... this game still need some updates/re work.

Im just playing LoL, and rusty heart for now =)

• 4 months later...

I'm start playing it. Just started downloading it today... if anyone is still interested!

I'm start playing it. Just started downloading it today... if anyone is still interested!

Hey SK,

I have a Founder's Collectors Edition account that I originally bought before TERA launched to play with friends, we ended up going back to World of Warcraft instead, so I never played. I am installing it now though, as I've been thinking about getting back into an MMO, so I'm down.

Awesome, I def. need someone to play with!

Let me know when your ready. My account is @sil3ntkill@overdosed.net

I've played and am at level 11 with 2 character, a Lancer and a Warrior :P I also have enough gold to setup a guild and buy everything we need for a while. I am going to talk to a friend that doesn't play anymore and see if he will get on and give me what he has.

My account email is snipedragon89@gmail.com, Profile Name is Uscolt45.

-SnipeDragon(OD)