Community Meeting 3/20 7pm CST ×

After years of inactivity I have returned in the wake of the upcoming release of Diablo 3 which obviously is going to be a main clan game and should help bring this clan back to its prime like in the old days of Diablo 2.

I was lucky enough to get the Beta and have been playing it and mastering it prior to release so that come release day I will be ready to blow past everyone and help people out who want to speed rush threw the quests. My primary goal is to reach level 60 ASAP on a Wizard and will begin doing MF runs non stop and selling the valuable items I find on the auction house for cash!

Anyone who remembers me should get at me and I hope to see you on Diablo3!

No I dont think you get to keep your beta stuff. Even if you did it wouldnt matter because its not my battle.net account that im playing the beta on.

eeeew noooo do not accept him back. he has diseases and its contagious. xD

does that mean we can get rid of you then? the USA already did :P

just kidding cutie pie <3 you. :)

Welcome back.. and back myself.. "somewhat". I have a friend though, who has most of the D3 game, not just Beta. Apparently he won some crap and got a blizzard.net pass to get the updates earlier than most. So I'm gonna get a copy of it from my cousin, who has it .. any1 know when this Crap3 comes out though? to the Public? :pirate: :rofl:

P.S.. You're the bitch,:):P :rofl:

Well never mind that, apparently D3 is @ the corner ...:rofl:

Edited by DeathSpirit(OD)

Don't spy on me. .and nice.. I'm prob gonna come out of jail on the 15th.. I go in the 8th.. 10/7 I think.. so Nice.. Off jail to D3. Nice L to the head.. and off with their heads :rolleyes: :thumbsup:

Don't spy on me. .and nice.. I'm prob gonna come out of jail on the 15th.. I go in the 8th.. 10/7 I think.. so Nice.. Off jail to D3. Nice L to the head.. and off with their heads :rolleyes: :thumbsup:

hopefully you won't come out of jail with your asshole looking like bartender's...

d5c18a03e5571f97355b106641126d42.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Franky, my birthday buddy!

Also, Mike - if you read this, get your aim working or get a new one and get in contact with me sir

Edited by Mr.Fluffums