Community Meeting 3/20 7pm CST ×

Happy Birthday Thread!

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'd like to say Happy Birthday and Best wishes to our Members who are celebrating their Birthday's today! Vandit(OD) (31), EvilTim (21), Rob (19)

Happy Birthday @Sassy !!

Yay Julie is 29 again!  Happy day <3

im just saying...there is now a whole subsection for this kind of thing.. why not let everyone get their own thread for their birthday instead of one giant thread with everyone in it... its not like making a new topic will break the forums

im just saying...there is now a whole subsection for this kind of thing.. why not let everyone get their own thread for their birthday instead of one giant thread with everyone in it... its not like making a new topic will break the forums

Happy Birthday guys ;D

I was thinking about it but let's say that member makes a thread for someones birthday, it would be a few replies, such as two replys maybe or even no replies.

So I just made one thread on it instead of a bunch of Happy Birthday Threads! :thumbsup:

Happy Bday Rob

19 years of age if you lived in Canada you would be in a stripper joint right now

But....since you’re in the great US of A you still have to wait 2 years hehehe :wallbash:

Don’t worry ill drink a beer for you tonight :thumbsup:

rofl nice icarus.... I remember being 19 especially 19 in the US it's a wtf year... You can fight for your country, but cant drink or go to titty bars.... same w/ 20 :biggrin:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Happy Birthday Jeremy & Shadowviper enjoy guys and have fun!!! :thumbsup: :biggrin:

I WILL NOT HAVE FUN, but thanks babe ;)

No problem haha!!! :D

Happy birthday Darky, Get drunk for me ;)

haha I believe I did. Thanks! =)

Wow, didn't even know it was your Birthday. Sorry about that Ant! Happy birthday bro, I already took shots for both you, and Jeremy! :)

Wow, didn't even know it was your Birthday. Sorry about that Ant! Happy birthday bro, I already took shots for both you, and Jeremy! :)

now thats whats up! poor some liquor for your homie =D

now thats whats up! poor some liquor for your homie =D

Haha, Anytime!!! =p

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...