Community Meeting 3/20 7pm CST ×

All Dreams Begin Somewhere

What is your average quarterly income as assistant supervisor after taxes?

Considering that my currency is BRL I receive an average of R$2.670.00 to 3.130,00 in Brazilian currency as an average quarterly income after taxes.

Now for you guys, I'm gonna have to check the exchange rate dollar x BRL at our Central Bank website so that I can get you an accurate calculation of how much it would be in dollar for you.

I will do that soon as I have to leave basically right now. I will get back to you tho. :thumbsup:

What is your average quarterly income as assistant supervisor after taxes?

To answer your question, tw1tch, using a current exchange rate ($US x BRL) of 1,8557 my quarterly income would be of $1.557,00 to $1.984,00. Of course thats transforming what I make here to what it would be there in the states. The numbers can always fluctuate for the worst or the better. Its obvious that over there in the states you would have a more sporadical profit and gain, perhaps, two times or even three times more as opposed to what I make here.

The bonuses, the commission, the benefits are all the same around the world. THe only difference is the currency exchange rate, the inflation and the taxes.

And thats just as an assistant supervisor. Imagine as a Supervisor, Manager, Gold Manager, Manager Soaring etc... Each class = way, but way more money and benefits.

Right now for example, I'm really close to achieve Supervisor spot. That would give me 8% of profit on personal purchase + 3% of profit over my assistant supervisors network + 8% of profit over the purchases that a new distributor makes + the 43% of commissions I get over all of the products I sell. Now Im not sure about you, but to me there is no other "job" that can provide me with these kind of rewards. I'm the own boss of me and my plan is success. Why can't you make of this your own success. :smile:

I hope this answer your questions. :thumbsup:

322_large.jpg

OVERVIEW

You love the benefits of Aloe Vera Gel. And you love the sweet, exotic taste and the ORAC blast of Pomesteen Power, which contains Pomegranate, Pear, Mangosteen, Raspberry,Blackberry, Blueberry and Grape Seed Extract. Forever Living Products has taken the best of both drinks and combined them into a single-serving, convenient foil pouch! Forever Aloe2Go® is ready to drink anytime, anywhere - at your desk,on the trail, in the car, on the go. Just grab apouch, tear at the notch, and drink in the tastybenefits of these two nutritious drinks!

Aloe2Go can give you the great-tasting energyboost you need by providing your body with natural carbohydrates. By combining the refreshingly sweet flavor of the Mangosteen, (dubbed the”Queen of Fruits” for its exquisite taste) and AloeVera Gel, we have created the Ultimate Antioxidant Cocktail. Your immune system won’t know what’s keeping it in top form - but you will!

The Pomegranate has more antioxidants than blueberries, green tea or wine. The Mangosteen fruit has the highest content of xanthones found in any fruit. Some studies have shown that xanthones are even better than vitamins C and E forboosting the body’s immune system! Aloe VeraGel provides natural support for the immune system because of its high content of polysaccharidesand other natural immune enhancers.With these results in mind - along with its delicious taste and convenient pouch - you’re going to want to make sure your supply of convenient Aloe2Go pouches never runs low!

• All the benefits of Aloe Vera Gel and Forever Pomesteen Power®

• Great tasting drink in one convenient pouch

• The “Ultimate Antioxidant Cocktail”

323_large.jpg

OVERVIEW

Enjoy all the benefits of Forever Freedom® combined with the exotic flavor of Pomegranate, in a convenient, easy-to-carry pouch. Forever Freedom2Go® offers the great health benefits of our patented, stabilized aloe vera gel, plus Glucosamine, Chondroitin and MSM, and the sweet taste of antioxidant-rich Pomegranate juice.

Glucosamine Sulfate and Chondroitin Sulfate are two naturally occurring elements that have been shown to help maintain healthy joint function and mobility. Methyl Sulfonyl Methane (MSM) is a primary source of bio-available sulfur that the body needs to maintain healthy connective tissues and joint function. Glucosamine, Chondroitin and MSM combine to provide support for healthy joints.

Add to these ingredients the antioxidant-rich properties of sweet-tasting Pomegranate juice (which contains more polyphenol antioxidants than red wine, green tea or blueberries) – and you have a delicious, winning combination! Not to mention, each daily serving is contained in a neat, easy-to-carry pouch, allowing you to just grab, tear open, and drink in the tasty benefits of Forever Freedom2Go™!

• Contains Glucosamine, Chondroitin & MSM

• Great Pomegranate taste!

• Packaged in a convenient, easy-to-carry pouch

262_large.jpg

OVERVIEW

There’s no disputing the fact that antioxidants are extremely vital to our health and well being. There is, however, much discussion today among nutritionists as to which fruit is the most powerful antioxidant, or which contains the most Xanthones or has the highest ORAC value rating. Forever Pomesteen Power has them all with a proprietary blend of fruit juices and extracts, including Pomegranate, Pear, Mangosteen, Raspberry, Blackberry, Blueberry and Grape Seed.

ORAC value (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity) is an indicator of how well an antioxidant inhibits free radical damage. The ORAC value of fruits can vary greatly, even when testing the same fruit at different times after harvesting. What is important to know is that all of the ingredients of Forever Pomesteen Power are near the top of the list in ORAC value, especially Pomegranate and Mangosteen fruit.

Pomegranate juice has more polyphenol antioxidants than red wine, green tea, cranberry juice and orange juice. In addition, it is a good source of Vitamins C.

Mangosteen is a popular fruit in Asia. Its exquisite taste prompted Queen Victoria to declare it her favorite fruit, henceforth it has been referred to as the “Queen of Fruits!” Its ORAC value is very high, and it is rich in beneficial Xanthones. Xanthones are a family of naturally occurring nutritional compounds in fruits that are super-powerful antioxidants.

Experience the incredible power of antioxidants from Pomegranate, Mangosteen, and other exotic fruits with Forever Pomesteen Power!

• Super Antioxidant

• Unique blend of fruit juices and extracts

• Exotic flavor that everyone loves

AerialBuilding2009.jpg

Forever Living Product's Mission Statement:

'We will create a profitable environment where individuals can, with dignity, be what they want to be: where integrity, empathy and fun are our guides. We will create and cherish a passion for, and belief in, our company, our products and our industry. We will seek knowledge and balance and above all, we will be courageous as we lead our company and distributors.'

Building Brighter Futures

At Forever Living, we believe our greatest legacy is what we do for others and how we do it.

We adhere to sustainable practices that let us work in harmony with the earth, leaving a more promising future to our children. We take great pride in our charity foundation, Forever Giving, because it allows us to help others around the world who have needs far greater than our own.

We’re taking ideas and turning them into reality. It’s a part of our business that’s so deeply ingrained you could call it our culture.

Working towards a brighter future is so much more than our duty—it’s truly our pleasure.

AVA_017_w_stab.jpg

354_large.jpg

OVERVIEW

Give your kids the nutrients they need each day with Forever Kids® Chewable Multivitamins. These fun and delicious multivitamins provide both adults and growing kids ages two and older with the vital vitamins, minerals, iron and phytonutrients they may be lacking.

Iron is a new addition to Forever Kids for its role in immune support and cognitive development. Iron, a commonly deficient nutrient, also supports overall health.

Phytonutrients are highly desirable plant nutrients found in vegetables and fruits. Our new and improved formula has more phytonutrients from a new, improved blend of fruits and vegetables. The result is a multivitamin that tastes great, is fun to eat and complements the range of other supplements that Forever Living offers! Formulated without artificial colors or preservatives, the phytonutrient base is taken from such nutritious foods as carrots, beets, broccoli, spinach, blueberries, apples, cranberries, tomatoes and strawberries. You and your kids will love the natural grape flavor, and you’ll love the peace of mind!

No artificial colors or preservatives

Chewable tablets

Phytonutrient base taken from the finest raw foods including broccoli, spinach, beets, and carrots

• 3 weeks later...

355_large.jpg

OVERVIEW

Forever ImmuBlend™ is designed to support immune system function by addressing all aspects of the immune system from its first line of defense to its last. Each ingredient in our proprietary blend is specifically chosen for the crucial role it plays in supporting your body’s immune system function. It helps the body’s biological defense system to operate at peak performance so you can carry on your daily routine without any cares.

Our immune-enhancing nutrient blend includes the power of lactoferrin, maitake and shiitake mushrooms, along with vitamins C & D and zinc for that extra boost. Each of these key ingredients contributes to your body’s well-being:

Fructooligosaccharides – promote healthy levels of probiotic bacteria in the digestive system.

Lactoferrin – supports immune cell production and helps maintain optimum levels of beneficial bacteria in the intestines

Maitake & Shiitake Mushrooms – support immune cell production and cardiovascular function

Vitamin D – strengthens immune cells •Vitamin C –fights free radicals

Zinc – fights free radicals and supports immune cell production

This exclusive formula addresses all aspects of immune system function, providing both foundational nutrients required for a healthy immune system and natural botanicals that work synergistically to support immune function.

Supports all aspects of immune system function

Provides a variety of nutrients to support immune system activity

Fights free radicals

Holy fuck i seen this on to catch a predator darkynub tricks little girls into thinking hes a make up salesmen and then bam ! what ever bam is i dont know :P

So today something awesome happened. An ex-member and soon to be member again decided to give this company a try. You know why? Because he realized that you can indeed make profitable income in this company. Once he gets to see bling blangs in his bank account his next steps would be to write down here a testimonial and show you guys that this sure works! :thumbsup:

Soon i will post here my first check. Just to get you guys a bit jealous hehe :whistling:

Holy fuck i seen this on to catch a predator darkynub tricks little girls into thinking hes a make up salesmen and then bam ! what ever bam is i dont know :P

lol tyreal quit playing man. This is totally legit :thumbsup: and there is no prostitute or little girls involved lol. Although I'm seriously thinking about posting something in craigslist like I did back in the days. Maybe this time some middle-aged american cutie will see my greencard request! :P

Incentives & Events

As a distributor of Forever Living Products, take advantage of our great incentives, or attend one of the many exciting events and trainings, which are often open to guests! Learn more about some of the yearly and special incentives, along with any upcoming events.

INCENTIVES

Eagle Manager Status:

(a) Eagle Manager Status is earned and renewed each year by meeting the following requirements during the calendar year after qualifying as a Recognized Manager:

1) Be Active and Leadership Bonus Qualified every month.

2) Generate at least 720 Total Case Credits, including at least 100 Case Credits from new, personally-sponsored downlines.

3) Personally sponsor and develop at least 2 new Supervisor lines.

4) Support local and regional meetings.

(B) In addition to the requirements listed above, Senior Managers and above must also develop and maintain Downline Eagle Managers, as outlined in the following schedule. Each Downline Eagle Manager must be in a separate sponsorship line, without regard to how many generations down. This requirement is based on the Manager position qualified for at the beginning of the calendar year.

1) Senior Manager: 1 Downline Eagle Manager.

2) Soaring Manager: 3 Downline Eagle Managers.

3) Sapphire Manager: 6 Downline Eagle Managers.

4) Diamond-Sapphire: 10 Downline Eagle Managers.

5) Diamond Manager: 15 Downline Eagle Managers.

6) Double-Diamond Manager: 25 Downline Eagle Managers.

7) Triple-Diamond Manager: 35 Downline Eagle Managers.

8) Centurion-Diamond Manager: 45 Downline Eagle Managers.

© All requirements must be achieved in a single Operating Company, with the exception of the new Non-Manager Case Credit requirement and the Downline Eagle Manager requirement, as clarified below.

(d) Re-sponsored Distributors are included in the new, personally-sponsored Downline, new Supervisor and new Case Credit requirements.

(e) A Manager can combine new Non-Manager Case Credits from various countries to count toward the 100 new Case Credit requirement.

(f) A Manager can combine their downline Eagle Managers from various countries for the purpose of achieving Eagle Manager status.

(g) Eagle Managers will be recognized as such and will be invited to an exclusive retreat within their Region.

(h) If a Distributor achieves Manager after the first of the year:

1) Any New Distributors they sponsored during the final month of move-up will count toward the new sponsoring and new case credit requirements for that calendar year’s Eagle Manager program.

2) Their Eagle Manager requirements are NOT prorated; rather, they need to accomplish the 720-total/100-new Case Credits and the 2-new Supervisors during the remainder of the year after achieving Manager level.

(i) Upon completion of all requirements to achieve Eagle Manager Status, the distributorship will be awarded a trip to attend the annual Eagle Manager’s Retreat located in their respective region. This will include:

1) Airfare for two and three night’s lodging.

2) An invitation to the exclusive Eagle Manager’s Training.

Access to all events relating to the Eagle Manager’s Retreat.

Earned Incentive Program

10.01 (a) An Active Recognized Manager is eligible to participate in the Earned Incentive Program.

(B) Three levels of the Earned Incentive Program are available:

1) Level 1: The Company will pay a maximum of $400 per month for a maximum of 36 consecutive Months.

2) Level 2: The Company will pay a maximum of $600 per month for a maximum of 36 consecutive Months.

3) Level 3: The Company will pay a maximum of $800 per month for a maximum of 36 consecutive Months.

© 3 consecutive months are required to qualify, as outlined in the following table:

Earned Incentive Qualification / Maintenance Requirements

Month Level 1

Total Case Credits Level 2

Total Case Credits Level 3

Total Case Credits

1 50 75 100

2 100 150 200

3 150 225 300

(d) During the period of 36 Months immediately following qualification, the Manager will receive the maximum payment amount for the level achieved each Month that the Month 3 Case Credit requirement is maintained.

(e) If the Manager’s Total Case Credits drop below the Month 3 requirement during any Month, that Month’s Earned Incentive will be calculated at $2.66 times the Manager’s Total Case Credits for that Month.

(f) If the Manager’s Total Case Credits drop below 50 in any given month, the Earned Incentive for that month will not be paid. If in the subsequent months the qualifying Manager’s case credits increase to 50 or more, the Earned Incentive will be paid in accordance with the policy as set forth above.

(g) A Manager who has 5 personally-sponsored Active Recognized Managers during the 3rd qualification Month, or any Month during the 36-Month period, will have the Month 3 requirement reduced to 110, 175, or 240 Total Case Credits for levels 1, 2 or 3, respectively.

(h) For every 5 additional personally-sponsored Active Recognized Managers during the third qualification Month, or any Month during the 36-Month period, the Month 3 requirement will be reduced by an additional 40, 50 or 60 case credits for levels 1, 2 or 3, respectively.

(i) Case Credits will count toward the qualification and maintenance requirements only during the months in which the Manager is Active.

(j) The Case Credits generated by an Active Distributor before they become a Recognized Manager will count toward their Earned Incentive qualification.

(k) After completing the third qualifying month for an Earned Incentive, a Manager may qualify for a higher Incentive at any time starting with the very next month. For example, if a Manager qualifies for level 1 in January, February, and March with 50, 100, and 150 CC, and then generates 225 CC in April, their Level 1 payment period would be replaced with a new 36-Month payment period for Level 2.

(l) At the end of the 36-Month period, a Manager may re-qualify for a new Earned Incentive using the same qualifications as outlined above. This requalification can be satisfied during any 3 consecutive Months within the last 6 Months of the original 36-Month period.

Profit Sharing

11.01 (a) Core Requirements For All Levels. The following requirements must ALL be achieved either in the Domestic Country, or the Qualifying Country. They cannot be combined from different countries.

1) Be an active Recognized Manager with 4 active case credits every month during the incentive period; or, if a Distributor qualifies as a Recognized Manager during the incentive period, they must be active every full month thereafter.

2) Be Leadership Bonus qualified every month during the incentive period; or, if a Distributor qualifies as a Recognized Manager during the incentive period, they must be Leadership Bonus qualified every full month thereafter.

3) The following requirements may be achieved in any Participating Country:

a. Be qualified for the Earned Incentive Program.

b. Purchase products as required only after 75% of prior product inventory has been utilized.

c. Build the FLP business according to correct MLM principles and Company Policies.

d. Attend and support Company sponsored events.

4) Final acceptance into the Profit Sharing Incentive is subject to approval by the Executive Committee.

(B) Profit Sharing Manager Level 1. In addition to the Core Requirements, the following must be achieved in the Qualifying Country, unless otherwise noted:

1) Accumulate 700 personal and non-manager case credits during the incentive period after becoming a Recognized Manager…

2) ...of which a minimum of 150 case credits must come from newly sponsored distributors during the incentive period. These 150 “new” case credits may be generated and combined in any country. Any “new” case credits generated outside the Qualifying Country will not count toward the calculation of the Incentive Shares.

3) The remaining personal and non-manager case credits must be generated in the Qualifying Country.

4) Develop one of the following in any generation:

a. A downline Recognized Manager in your Qualifying Country that accumulates 600 or more total group case credits during the incentive period after becoming a Recognized Manager. This Manager may be an existing Manager or newly developed during the incentive period.

Or,

b. A downline Profit Sharing Manager in any Participating Country.

5) The 600cc Manager’s case credits will not be included when calculating the Incentive Shares.

6) Only case credits for the months the 600cc Manager qualifies as Active will count for this requirement.

© Profit Sharing Manager Level 2. In addition to the Core Requirements, the following must be achieved in the Qualifying Country, unless otherwise noted:

1) Accumulate 600 personal and non-manager case credits during the incentive period after becoming a Recognized Manager…

2) …Of which a minimum of 100 case credits must come from newly sponsored Distributors during the incentive period. These 100 “new” case credits may be generated and combined in any country. Any “new” case credits generated outside the Qualifying Country will not count toward the calculation of the Incentive Shares

3) The remaining personal and non-manager case credits must be generated in the Qualifying Country.

4) Develop 3 Profit Sharing Managers in any generation, each in separate downlines, in any Participating Country.

(d) Profit Sharing Manager Level 3. In addition to the Core Requirements, the following must be achieved in the Qualifying Country, unless otherwise noted:

1) Accumulate 500 personal and non-manager case credits during the incentive period after becoming a Recognized Manager…

2) …Of which a minimum of 100 case credits must come from newly sponsored Distributors during the incentive period. These 100 “new” case credits may be generated and combined in any country. Any “new” case credits generated outside the Qualifying Country will not count toward the calculation of the Incentive Shares

4) Develop 6 Profit Sharing Managers in any generation, each in separate downlines, in any Participating Country.

(e) Profit Sharing Incentive Calculation.

1) A global bonus pool will be determined and then allocated as follows:

a. One half of the pool will be paid to those who qualify in Level 1.

b. One third of the pool will be paid to those who qualify in Level 2.

c. One sixth of the pool will be paid to those who qualify in Level 3.

2) The qualifying Distributor will be awarded one Incentive Share for each of their Total Case Credits generated in their Qualifying Country (but not including the “new” case credits generated outside of their Qualifying Country), plus the Incentive Shares generated by the first Profit Sharing Manager in each of their sponsorship lines in any Participating Country.

3) Each pool division will be divided by the grand total Incentive Shares of all Distributors who qualified for that pool division to determine the money factor for that division. This money factor will be multiplied by the Incentive Shares of each individual Distributor to arrive at the payment amount of the Incentive.

FLP Global Rally

12.01 (a) A Distributor can qualify for an all-expense-paid trip for two, to attend the annual FLP Global Rally, by accumulating 1,500 or more Total Case Credits from January 1st thru December 31st of each year. In order to receive the benefits of this incentive, the qualifying Distributor must attend the training and motivational meetings of the first Global Rally after the qualifying period.

(B) In order to achieve the 1,500 Case Credit and higher Global Rally awards, a Distributor may combine Case Credits from all the countries where they have a group. It is the Distributor’s responsibility to provide to their Domestic Home Office by January 31st the proof of Case Credits earned in other countries.

© Non-Manager Case Credits generated during any Month that a Distributor is not Active, and Leadership case credits generated during any Month that a Manager is not Leadership Bonus Qualified, will not count for the Global Rally awards; however, any personal Case Credits generated by the Distributor will count regardless of Activity status.

(d) A Distributor qualifies by generating Total Case Credits, and receives Global Rally Awards, as outlined below

(e) 1,500 Total Case Credits (1.5K):

1) Attendance at the Global Rally for 5 nights at Company expense.

2) $500 spending cash, and a meal allowance (awarded only if Distributor attends the Rally).

(f) 2,500 Total Case Credits (2.5K):

1) Attendance at the Global Rally for 7 nights at Company expense.

2) $1,000 spending cash, and a meal allowance (awarded only if Distributor attends the Rally).

(g) 5,000 Total Case Credits (5K):

1) Attendance at the Global Rally for 8 nights at Company expense.

2) $2,000 spending cash, and a meal allowance (awarded only if Distributor attends the Rally).

3) Use of the VIP checkout in the Rally shopping area.

(h) 7,500 Total Case Credits (7.5K):

2) $3,000 spending cash, and a meal allowance (awarded only if Distributor attends the Rally).

3) Use of the VIP checkout in the Rally shopping area.

(i) 10,000 Total Case Credits (10K):

2) Business Class flight accommodations to/from the Rally.

3) $3,000 spending cash, and a meal allowance (awarded only if Distributor attends the Rally).

4) Use of the VIP checkout in the Rally shopping area.

(j) 12,500 Total Case Credits (12.5K):

2) Business Class flight accommodations to/from the Rally.

3) $12,500 spending cash, and a meal allowance (awarded only if Distributor attends the Rally).

4) Use of the VIP checkout in the Rally shopping area.

Events Calendar

All throughout the year, FOREVER hosts many exciting events and training seminars that bring people together with a common goal - to live healthier and wealthier. Below are some of the events that you can get involved in to build your FLP business.

February 3rd & 4th, 2012

2012 North American Rally

Dallas, TX.

More Information

February 24th & 25th, 2012

2012 European Rally

Budapest, Hungary

More Information

March 29th - April 1st, 2012

2012 Latin American Rally

Cancun, Mexico

More Information

May 4th & 5th, 2012

2012 Asian Rally

Hong Kong

More Information

June 15th & 16th, 2012

2012 African Rally

Sun City, South Africa

More Information

August 16th - 18th, 2012

2012 Super Rally

Phoenix, Arizona

More Information

lol tyreal quit playing man. This is totally legit :thumbsup: and there is no prostitute or little girls involved lol. Although I'm seriously thinking about posting something in craigslist like I did back in the days. Maybe this time some middle-aged american cutie will see my greencard request! :P

If you want to come to America i'll hook you up man.... We can go to Conneticute and have a gay marrage :kiss: :thumbsup: But I want half of your salary! Also I demand to be the man of the relationship!! :P You can be my Larry and i'll be your Chuck...... and if your not up for this.... Lots of American's are into Mail Order Brides..... we probably have chicks into mail order grooms as well :ph34r: :pinch: :ermm: :woot:

Edited by RuSh(OD)