Sign in to follow this  
kawikami(OD)

Ok, here goes

I think might have supposed to been in the Clan forum, but oh well, if it is, someone please move it. I'll be IA for a few days, I won't be on tonight or tomorrow, and I leave Saturday morning. I'm having my computer shipped tomorrow to Las Vegas, and I'm leaving on Saturday. I've got to get everything packed, and it sucks. Normally I wouldn't post an IA for 5 days, but this is a 2400 mile trip on a motorcycle, and shit is bound to happen, so I'm going to post one. I'll see you guys late next week, and I hope everything stays good. Later guys.

get back at me kawi, ill be in vegas this summer bro , im riding ur bike idgaf what u say dude!

have a nice trip bro, 2400 miles is a journey!

my brother went around the country (USA) on his bike too... he has a crotch rocket so i can't imagine it was that comfortable. He was gone for a period of 3-4 weeks and he traveled from ohio, to washington, to wyoming, to arizona and back! And he didn't even DIE! He said he managed to stay at random houses or inn's for the night. ohmy.gif

good luck dude

maybe u can hang with Missy in Houston and me in San Antonio lol

be safe wink.gif

Hear that?

Woosh.
\

Lol

It was also the sound the box his computer was in made when the UPS guy mightily threw it onto the airplane. Mightily.

Too bad to had to leave Orlando lemme know if you ever come back to visit

Edited by ScudBarb(OD)

Hear that?
Woosh.
\

Lol

Bahahahahaha. Epic.