Sign in to follow this  
imhackertoyou

why my balls left

Hello people.. :) this is the one who has recently hacked several (OD) members and i have read over the other thread earlier.. i felt it was necessary that i provide some feedback.. once again this is regarding the following thread:

http://forum.overdosed.net/index.php?...46150&st=30

I'm reading from Page 2..

Now 1st off ive read that a user named 'Castigate" has been trying to track me down with the help of another member named SnowWhite..

I noticed it says you have found my IP and Location, this made me lul.

Whats i think is funny is that i beleive you tracked a random IP and posted about it to make people feel that you were leet..

you also posted that it was somthing named "Poison Ivy" and that there was a rootkit that injected into 'explorer.exe'

For the most part you are wrong, and there is no Root-Kit.. wtf makes you think theres a rootkit? I seriously doubt that you even know

what a rootkit is. :P

Also i beleive you ran my virus earlier in a Virtual Machine and began to speak to me on Notepad.. cute. Yet pointless. I have disabled the virus from working, that of which you know.. :)

I saw Castigate and SnowWhite were argueing, i have to say SnowWhite, that if anyone here is the retarded one i would have

to say it was you, all your posts were inaccurate and pure fail. CastiGate i have to say was atleast making progress, yet it was inevitable that he would fail, but he is quite correct in some fields. I beleive your trolling is rediculous.

Also i wanna note that the "SteamWorm" that castigate posted was found on google.. theres not even a "SteamWorm" in my virus, i think that your making alot of your crap up to get kudos. Even though you did make a little progress..

"I R PROHAXXOR"? No. Your not.

link removed.

SnowWhite your funny because i know all your posts are complete bullshit.

btw.. im not German.

Your both script kiddies.

Want to contact me? /b/

Also.. i was thinking that maybe you would think that this isnt the real 'hacker' as you say.

as proof.. heres a screenshot.

66797290ms4.jpg

Edited by BigBaller
I removed the link

nice..can you hack some money into my back account please?

Oh man! that is a real steam worm =] but thanks for the comment and gratz <3

see you in /b/ ya /b/tard =]

Edited by Castigate(OD)

Is this really necessary?

EPIC!! Seriously... :)

yes. it is.

Looks like spynet, or shark? y/n?

Edited by Castigate(OD)

you need like 6 posts or your forum account will be deleted

hopefully one of those 6 will be telling me you put money in my bank account

No its not.

Get out. :)

I like this VPN your using =] SwissVPN

//edit : So you jacked the accts and spread yourself? cute

Edited by Castigate(OD)

hahah... i am amazed that people like you waste your time doing stupid ass shit like this, you need a life, or a hobby.

Wow, I can't wait to show this topic to Steven tomorrow.

You can't even read a post right, how can we take your word that Steven was wrong and Castigate is right? And what about anything Steven said was wrong at all?

And did you totally miss the quotation marks when you read that topic? It wasn't even me posting... This just shows the level of fucking stupid you're at. Who cares if you hacked anyone, you should hack yourself up a college-grade reading level.

Fuck me, You got me good. Can I just have my shit back so I can play CAL? LOL

Fuck me, You got me good. Can I just have my shit back so I can play CAL? LOL

LMAO I don't think it works like that Danny, see he spends his time all day in his house not knowing what women look like and this isnt making sense but i just wanted to give him shit for wasting his time doing something like that....then agian maybe he isnt really him...he's just someone else who knows about it and wants to take credit for doing this :)

my god i figured it out...man i feel really dumb now...but i could care less xD

This just shows the level of fucking stupid you're at. Who cares if you hacked anyone, you should hack yourself up a college-grade reading level.

My life is a little more complete after reading this.

Guest Bartender
This just shows the level of fucking stupid you're at. Who cares if you hacked anyone, you should hack yourself up a college-grade reading level.

My life is a little more complete after reading this.

Leave it to her to own people. Guess that's why she asked me if I read the topic. :)

It's pretty funny, really. Not much of an accomplishment on this kid's part. :\

that was honestly the highlight of my afternoon

too bad this so called blackhat/whithat , took the SS's from the whats your desktop look like thread >>>> LMAO u all so gullable

Basically, I feel as if the hacker had reverse diarrhea of the eyes. He couldn't stop all of the input, and eventually it all became nasty, cloudy, and indiscernible.

What a nasty way to live. Reverse optic diarrhea.

too bad this so called blackhat/whithat , took the SS's from the whats your desktop look like thread >>>> LMAO u all so gullable

Uh no, I'm not a nerd. I never posted in there, and my shits in there. >.> Sadly, he stomped my ass, It's a new feeling, I don't usually get stomped, I do it to others! But it's painful, I'll ease up.

who said nerd? ima nerd!

This probably is his hobby. If I knew how, it would be my hobby. You win some, you lose some.