Sign in to follow this  
White-King(OD)

1988 Nissan Maxima GXE 120k Miles

USA ONLY

I only had this car for two years and used it only to get to and from work. The car had two other owners before me and they passed on to me the original car manual with all the information about the car. I kept it in the garage untill I bought a new car last week. You will be amazed that this old car has power everything... even sun roof , automatic seat belts and keyless entry. The only problem is the dashboard has bad wire somewhere. So the electronic speedometer only works while the car is very cold or wet. I'm sure it can be easily fixed as it's definately only a wire problem... when it's wet under the hood, everything works. There is a bit of visible rust on it of course... it's an '88 lol, but it was never involved in any accidents. Oh yeah, just like any other Maxima it is a V6 so don't expect more than 16 miles per galon.

Note that it has automatic seat belts, and security system which lowers your insurance rate.

There are too many automatic/luxury features to list so if you're interested just reply or call me and have a look at the car for yourself.

If you want you can always check it's record at carfax with VIN# JN1HU11P3JX884732

It's a good buy if u're 16-20 and a new driver... buy cheap (one side coverage) insurance with one of your parents on it and it will cost about $400 for 6 months. Its surprisingly soft/comfortable on rough roads.

I'll be getting rid of this car by the end of this month one way or another, so let me know. You will have to get your butt over here to Chicago if you want to test drive/buy.

This is not a joke.

could you post pictures of it?

awh fuck if only i lived in that area id buy that today and gore it but there will be others i guess

just sold it for $400

the guy came to me, tested it out and took it... just like that

<3 craiglist.org

requesting close of topic.

T.T already bought my plane ticket.

jk xD

did it have a cassette player? i miss my old guns n roses paradice city / welcome to teh jungle weight lifing tape LMAO we used to hop in my 80' something prelude and go to teh school gym