Sign in to follow this  
ActioN.HerO

R.I.P??

Wow thanks for the faith guys :)

I won't be taken out that easily lol

lol well reformatting isnt a new thing for me, though I'm not completely sure that it got rid of the virus from what i heard from missy, it wouldnt matter anyway because literaly all he could do would be to play solitare :)

but yeah lol can't hold me down that easy, you wouldnt happen to have the vent info would you?

lol well reformatting isnt a new thing for me, though I'm not completely sure that it got rid of the virus from what i heard from missy, it wouldnt matter anyway because literaly all he could do would be to play solitare :)

but yeah lol can't hold me down that easy, you wouldnt happen to have the vent info would you?

chicago-ventrilo.nuclearfallout.net 18800

You should know this by heart now lmao

chicago-ventrilo.nuclearfallout.net 18800

You should know this by heart now lmao

lol well i rememberd most of it, just wasn't sure about the placement of - and .'s :)