Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'forum gold'.



More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Social Media
    • Twitch Streaming
    • OD Facebook
    • OD Twitter
  • General Forums
    • Join Clan OD Today!
    • Clan Info
    • The OD Review
    • General Clan Discussion
    • Off Topic
    • Anime Board
    • Committees
  • Gaming Related Forums
    • Diablo II
    • Diablo III
    • Halo
    • Minecraft
    • Path of Exile
    • StarCraft II
    • Squads
  • Overdosed Academy
  • Restricted Forums
  • Diablo 2 Classic Club's Diablo 2 Classic Club Overview
  • OD Chess Club's LiChess
  • OD Chess Club's Topics
  • Stealthbot Club's Downloads
  • Stealthbot Club's Tutorials
  • Stealthbot Club's Issues
  • Stealthbot Club's Updates
  • Stealthbot Club's General Discussion
  • Social Media Club's Guides
  • Social Media Club's Meeting Recordings

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests


D3 Gamertag


Battle.net Accounts


STEAM Contact Address


World of Warcraft Character Name


Playstation Network Name


Xbox Live Gamertag


Favorite Movies


Favorite Bands


Favorite Books


Favorite TV Shows

Found 2 results

  1. PvP Rules Signup Format 1. @SuNSeT OD-Vuk Druid - Tornado 6-1 2. @WWIII(OD) OD-Wizard Sorc - Blizzy 5-3 3. @Shark(OD) OD-Sharky Pally / Smiter 2-1 4. @1nceWASeye(OD) OD-onceWASnato Druid / Windy 2-0 5. @Froggie420(OD) OD-Karen Pally - Auradin 0-3 6. @kudsavage(OD) OD-PK Necro - PnB 0-2 7. @snicker66(OD) OD-Badboi Druid - ? 0-2 8. @ScudBarb(OD) OD-ScudzDin pally - hdin 0-2 9. @Perv(OD) OD-XpervSquadX Barb / BvB 0-0 Current Challenge(s) Winner posts Results in THIS Thread (ie 3-2 rich>Sunset) YOU CANNOT CHALLENGE MORE THEN 3 SPOTS AHEAD ONLY CHALLENGE ONE PLAYER AT A TIME! PLAYERS CHALLENGED CANNOT CHALLENGE OTHER PLAYERS, UNTIL THEIR DUEL IS COMPLETED PLAYERS CANNOT BE CHALLENGED, IF THEY ARE IN A CHALLENGE CURRENTLY PLAYERS WHO ISSUED A CHALLENGE, CANNOT ACCEPT A CHALLENGE FROM SOMEONE ELSE 48hour dodge rule, no response/refusal to duel = auto loss (player who challenged cannot duel someone else) PM player your challenging as well as enter it in the thread so there is no confusion and I can update whos currently being challenged Example : Challenge @Rich(OD)(use @ to automatically notify members) @dubui(OD) @MooMoo(OD) @Membership(OD) @Rich(OD) @DBZ(OD) @snicker66(OD) @Purplez(OD) @PoPs(OD) @JR(OD) @Froggie420(OD) @ScudBarb(OD) @Smoken(OD)@kudsavage(OD) @WWIII(OD) Edited February 13 by SuNSeT
  2. So end of ladder is nearing, and it made me ask a few folks in game what they planned on doing at the end of ladder. The answer was kinda crazy to me as the FG meiser I try to be. All of you guys who dump in random pub games and delete your characters need to talk to me! What I am going to attempt to do is as follows. Condense all gear into mules with the sole goal of SELLING IT ALL on jsp (granted I will be taking some nl items for myself) What I intend to do with 75% of the proceeds is to directly put them back into the guild (via pops) To keep FG in circulation to top runners for prizes and rewards for contests or tournaments and what have you. the remaining 25% I will keep to also have an event or two and yes selfishly line my own pockets for some of the time such a massive under taking will inevitably take. Anyone who is considering to dump or delete please don't contact me in forums or in game and when season ends we will work together to make the guild wealthy as we can and ensuring a solid base for Clan OD in the future. You can also post in this thread if you would like to participate in this after the season ends. Thanks.
×
×
  • Create New...