Sign in to follow this  
Hari(OD)

Diablo 3 welcomes you

Hi all

D3 welcomes every one who want to try new game or taking break current game 

Blizz making changes every season some thing new which are helpful to keep us more active 

we just started season 16 event and every OD member get on it or at least chk out the post it make us happy

Who dont have D3 key i will provide  only thing is you have to play at least couple of months no need to switch your current division and i will vote on promotions who active on D3 regardless of divisions

Support our Diablo3 division

Add me Hari#1233

• Like 1

Hari man....i miss playing D2 with ya.  i never got big on D3 maybe i just need my old mentor back :D lol

Played D3 for a little while with MooMoo and dmon yesterday til the computer shut off lol

I just made a necro.. Might go back to my wiz or demon hunter cuz no one does public parties to run for gear lol

12 minutes ago, MelodicRose(OD) said:

I just made a necro.. Might go back to my wiz or demon hunter cuz no one does public parties to run for gear lol

I on mid-nights or else i help you did u join our new guild ODG(overdosed gaming)?

1 hour ago, MelodicRose(OD) said:

i just got home from 3 weeks work and now have 3-4 weeks off so i will be on alot if you wanna run groups let me know