Sign in to follow this  
PureLukk(OD)

Better to Burnout than to FadeAway

Can we get an update on the intentions for OD BDO?

At this point we are not even able to collect guild pay as we can't keep enough players onlline to qualify.

It is not unusual to go 12 - 20 hrs with nothing said in guildchat at all.

It feels like the guild is fading out fairly quickly.

Posted (edited)

@Terra @CompFreak(OD)

I'm also curious about the stance of the division as it seems everytime I'm hanging around, much of the members in the channels are playing another game, including leadership. I don't want to get involved fully the game/division if the activity/care is not here anymore.

Edited by MelodicRose(OD)

Hmm. Some of us did burn out a bit on BDO, so we've been taking a break. I handed over guild leadership to Gino so he could keep handing out raises and do the bonuses in my stead, but I can see how the activity would be an issue. My Recruiter account should be able to recruit on Olvia again, so I'll spend some time this coming week to get fresh blood into the guild and reinvigorate the activity a bit. I can't say our guild will be pursuing anything ambitious as things are now, but we can put in the effort to maintain it. Sorry for letting it go a bit.

Don't forget that you can always contact me on Discord or Teamspeak if you need something, and if you like I can show you how I recruit as well. Having two recruiters instead of one would restore activity in the Guild pretty quickly.

Not going to lie, over the past month or so, activity in game has pretty much came to a crawl, with some of the most active people have become "burnt out" on the game... Most evenings are tough to get at least 10 people online to collect the daily silver bonuses... but now that tax season is coming to a close, I'll be able to get online more often, and will do my best to assist our new in-game guildmaster, @Gino(OD) in hosting more guild missions and trying to get group activities going again (will also see about trying to recruit more members 😉). 

6 hours ago, CompFreak(OD) said:

Not going to lie, over the past month or so, activity in game has pretty much came to a crawl, with some of the most active people have become "burnt out" on the game... Most evenings are tough to get at least 10 people online to collect the daily silver bonuses... but now that tax season is coming to a close, I'll be able to get online more often, and will do my best to assist our new in-game guildmaster, @Gino(OD) in hosting more guild missions and trying to get group activities going again (will also see about trying to recruit more members 😉). 

Yes it has been the same way on D2.  Been trying to hold lots of contests too and encourage other members to host ones.  It's been rough going.