Sign in to follow this  
nilla67532(OD)

Nilla67532(OD) character giveaway!

Posted (edited)

I've decided that I'm going to part with one of my characters.

I have a nice decked out Whirlwind BarbarianCS Javazon, Light Sorceress or Trap Assassin but only one of these will be given away.

The contest will be decided by ME - Nilla67532(OD) and the only thing you have to do is tell me why you want/need/deserve this character.

Tell me that you're tired of low tier or unfinished characters or that you'll use it to help the Diablo II community.

Let me know of your accomplishments and why another character should be added to your mighty collection!

The winner will be chose in ONE WEEKS TIME (4/19/2019)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Best hopes to each and every one of you and I wish you luck on your journey.

Please do not message me in game about the gear or what character type to give away.

All my characters come with High Torch/Anni/Savage Mercenaries

Lieutenant Colonel Purplez(OD) will be occasionally be spamming info in our Diablo II home channel about my event as well as others.

(Channel Clan OD)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

P.S. May the Guardians of Arreat have mercy on your soul.

Edited by nilla67532(OD)
  • Like 1

Great job Nilla!  So to be clear, any Clan member can receive one of your outfitted toons totally free just by telling you why they want, need, or deserve this gear?  And I'll be happy to "spam" your contest haha ❤️

I'll shoot my shot lol. 

I recently lost my account that I made back in 1.08 everyone and the account expired. I couldn't get the game to launch so I just let it sit. I had fully geared Blizz Sorc, Hdin, Smiter, CS Java, Bowazon, and 3 mules. I ended up playing single player with plugy mod trying to do the Holy Grail. So I completely forgot about my online account. 

I friend of 14 years and I have started to play together for the first time ever lol. We both loved D2 growing up together but never had to opportunity to play together. 
So a full character would actually help us both out.

So yeah that's my shot xD

I was on my way to the store to buy some nilla wafers to dunk in my milk.  As I got to the door, I saw this teeny, tiny, little froggie sitting on top of the bubble gum machine.  It looked bedraggled and had a "pink" tinge to it's skin, like it had gotten sunburned in the sunset rays of the day.  The froggie sounded so pitiful, croaking a ribbit here and a ribbit there.  I was fascinated and wondered how I could capture this froggie and take it some place out of the sun.  Now I'm not a rich person, but in merica we strive to save animals in pain, even a little froggie.  As I walked down the aisles of the store, trying to see what I could use to capture the froggie, I passed the beer, the candy, (the red vaines are my fav), and the kookies.  Then I spied the perfect help in the gardening section.  A purple butterfly net!  The future and dreams of that little froggie would soon be accomplished.  I also found a wonderful sassy purple vase to hold the little froggie in until I could get it somewhere bahafresh in more wonderful terrain.  I was feeling a little cranky though because I had to pay with a "C" note but Iamtrying not to get an attitude.  With my supplies in hand (totally forgetting the nilla wafers), I went back outside and saw very badboi chasing the little froggie down hollywood blvd.  I chased after him, totally out of breath.  The sassy little purple vase fell to the ground breaking.  The badboi just kept running after the little froggie and I couldn't catch him!  My plan of execution was out of control and only a king could save the little froggie.  Moral of the story, buy the kookiez and stay away from badbois!

The end,

Sincerely purplez who doesn't need any gear just wanted to save the little froggie!

23 hours ago, SpikeSpiegel(OD) said:

I'll shoot my shot lol. 

I recently lost my account that I made back in 1.08 everyone and the account expired. I couldn't get the game to launch so I just let it sit. I had fully geared Blizz Sorc, Hdin, Smiter, CS Java, Bowazon, and 3 mules. I ended up playing single player with plugy mod trying to do the Holy Grail. So I completely forgot about my online account. 

I friend of 14 years and I have started to play together for the first time ever lol. We both loved D2 growing up together but never had to opportunity to play together. 
So a full character would actually help us both out.

So yeah that's my shot xD

noted homie ^_^

21 hours ago, Purplez(OD) said:

I was on my way to the store to buy some nilla wafers to dunk in my milk.  As I got to the door, I saw this teeny, tiny, little froggie sitting on top of the bubble gum machine.  It looked bedraggled and had a "pink" tinge to it's skin, like it had gotten sunburned in the sunset rays of the day.  The froggie sounded so pitiful, croaking a ribbit here and a ribbit there.  I was fascinated and wondered how I could capture this froggie and take it some place out of the sun.  Now I'm not a rich person, but in merica we strive to save animals in pain, even a little froggie.  As I walked down the aisles of the store, trying to see what I could use to capture the froggie, I passed the beer, the candy, (the red vaines are my fav), and the kookies.  Then I spied the perfect help in the gardening section.  A purple butterfly net!  The future and dreams of that little froggie would soon be accomplished.  I also found a wonderful sassy purple vase to hold the little froggie in until I could get it somewhere bahafresh in more wonderful terrain.  I was feeling a little cranky though because I had to pay with a "C" note but Iamtrying not to get an attitude.  With my supplies in hand (totally forgetting the nilla wafers), I went back outside and saw very badboi chasing the little froggie down hollywood blvd.  I chased after him, totally out of breath.  The sassy little purple vase fell to the ground breaking.  The badboi just kept running after the little froggie and I couldn't catch him!  My plan of execution was out of control and only a king could save the little froggie.  Moral of the story, buy the kookiez and stay away from badbois!

The end,

Sincerely purplez who doesn't need any gear just wanted to save the little froggie!

There was a man who made T.V's breaking news of the day. This NOT so bright man was supposedly decapitated at a very famous roller coaster that we can't leak the name of. Police first thought the man stood up during the ride and was severed by a bar that was part of the track. This in fact was not the case. It turns out the man climbed over two gates and went through two fences telling him not to trespass to retrieve a hat that he lost during the ride. Turns out he DIDN'T need the hat after all.

Ive recently learned that i know nothing and im just hopeing with all of my heart that i can be as coool as nilla when i grow up 😜  also my jav sucks and thats my fave char.. 

ooo awesome! great giveaway! hope some1 deserving gets it! 

just popped my head in to say wsup!  GL all!

16 hours ago, Whalebones(OD) said:

Ive recently learned that i know nothing and im just hopeing with all of my heart that i can be as coool as nilla when i grow up 😜  also my jav sucks and thats my fave char.. 

we will see homie gl 2  u

16 hours ago, JR(OD) said:

ooo awesome! great giveaway! hope some1 deserving gets it! 

just popped my head in to say wsup!  GL all!

hehe this makes me happy :)

Posted (edited)

well i only got 1  full gear toonz cuz i give away all the other gear i got cuz now im a walker  i walk toonz with pplz and i solo too 

hope some 1 who rly need it will get it cuz i no need just here to say hi 😁

Edited by SoByakusho(OD)