Jump to content
Hari(OD)

Season 16 Paragon event

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

This idea bought up ProZacck(OD) 

Giving out some FG for highest paragon lvl by end of season16.

Any OD member will get on this event all to do is post your OD Account ,B.net Tag ,D2jsp and your paragon lvl

First Place. 1000Fg

Second.       500Fg

Third.            250Fg

50Fg  for every one who post their paragon lvl and You will get +25Fg evey updated paragon lvl

Thank You

Edited by Hari(OD)
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well RIP me lol I am beyond behind for this season, haven't been lvling nearly as much.

 

v3n0m(OD)

v3n0m#1637

741 :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Hari(OD) said:

 

50Fg  for every one who post their paragon lvl and You will get +25Fg evey updated paragon lvl

 

Please do not abuse this and update every time you level. Update about 150-200 paragon higher then original post or update. Keep it fun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, v3n0m(OD) said:

Well RIP me lol I am beyond behind for this season, haven't been lvling nearly as much.

 

v3n0m(OD)

v3n0m#1637

741 😞

Well of your the only one the registers you could be in for 1st place mate!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Prozacck(OD) said:

Well of your the only one the registers you could be in for 1st place mate!

 

Hahaha true, but I would imagine someone else will be posting at some point :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MooMoo(OD)

Aar318#1807

deathskeeper@jsp

started fresh seasonal today - para 200 ish now (fresh lvl 23 char tonight.. stream stops a few min ago 😄 ) - 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, MooMoo(OD) said:

MooMoo(OD)

Aar318#1807

deathskeeper@jsp

started fresh seasonal today - para 200 ish now (fresh lvl 23 char tonight.. stream stops a few min ago 😄 ) - 

 

nice aaron 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I posted this in the discord server and tagged all the members that are currently within the Diablo 3 "role." I also posted this on the Twitter page. 

 

Off topic - but if you guys get people into the Discord, I'd be more than happy to help ya'll set up the roles for the members and get things revived. It's been a bit bland there 😛

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, MelodicRose(OD) said:

I posted this in the discord server and tagged all the members that are currently within the Diablo 3 "role." I also posted this on the Twitter page. 

 

 

Ty Rose

24 minutes ago, MelodicRose(OD) said:

 

 

Off topic - but if you guys get people into the Discord, I'd be more than happy to help ya'll set up the roles for the members and get things revived. It's been a bit bland there 😛

When i use Discord the game is laggy so i was stopped using it but i will try again tonight.

we have 20 members in d3 they on diff times i will try to push them

Edited by Hari(OD)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also not in the clan in game, but MelodicRose#1395.. paragon level 636

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, MelodicRose(OD) said:

Also not in the clan in game, but MelodicRose#1395.. paragon level 636

Jsp account plz 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Hari(OD) said:

Jsp account plz 

I have never used jsp, but my username is MelodicRose ? I hope that's right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, MelodicRose(OD) said:

I have never used jsp, but my username is MelodicRose ? I hope that's right.

D2 jsp is good for D2, D3 and PoE  here the link how use d2jsp if u not familiar 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Solaris(OD) - OD clan
Solaris#11517 -B.Net

S0L4R1S - D2jsp

Paragon - 221

 

Thanks for organising the event, it led to me coming back to the game since season launch and actually finishing builds haha 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Solaris(OD) said:

Solaris(OD) - OD clan
Solaris#11517 -B.Net

S0L4R1S - D2jsp

Paragon - 221

 

Thanks for organising the event, it led to me coming back to the game since season launch and actually finishing builds haha 

Dont forget every time ur updated paragon lvl post u get +25 more WB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Dagus(OD)

Dagus#2343

Paragon-1083

D2jsp - sdagus

 

Recently don't play much - got some family stuff - sorry, but it's more important ... I'll show myself on game anyway. (Seasonal or PTR).

 

Greetings from Poland 🙂

Edited by Dagus(OD)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Dagus(OD) said:

Dagus(OD)

Dagus#2343

Paragon-1083

D2jsp - sdagus

 

Recently don't play much - got some family stuff - sorry, but it's more important ... I'll show myself on game anyway. (Seasonal or PTR).

 

Greetings from Poland 🙂

ya dagus family comes first. its season event and Dont forget every time ur updated paragon lvl post u get +25 more

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mj3(OD)

Mj3#1431

para-1620

jsp infamous-twist

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Mj3(OD) said:

Mj3(OD)

Mj3#1431

para-1620

jsp infamous-twist

Ty for posting remember +25 fg for every updated paragon lvl posted

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mj3(OD)

Mj3#1431

para-1622

jsp infamous-twist

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Mj3(OD) said:

Mj3(OD)

Mj3#1431

para-1622

jsp infamous-twist

Nice Mj make some more lvls 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Solaris(OD) - OD clan
Solaris#11517 -B.Net

S0L4R1S - D2jsp

Paragon - 419

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dmon(OD) said:

Dmon(OD)

Oathkeeper#1335

DmonOD

Paragon-648

Ty for posting

 

2 hours ago, Solaris(OD) said:

Solaris(OD) - OD clan
Solaris#11517 -B.Net

S0L4R1S - D2jsp

Paragon - 419

Ty for updating

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Sent 50fg and 25fg who are posted and updated lvls Ty guys for support our D3 division

@MooMoo(OD)       deathskeeper@jsp 50fg+100(Streaming)

@MelodicRose(OD)  MelodicRose@jsp  50fg+50(Upload to social media)

@Solaris(OD)            S0L4R1S@jsp         50fg +25(updated lvl)

@Dagus(OD)             sdagus@jsp            50fg

@Mj3(OD)                  infamous-twist@jsp 50fg+25(updated lvl)

@Dmon(OD)               DmonOD@jsp            50fg

@v3n0m(OD) Jsp acc?

 

Edited by Hari(OD)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...