Prozacck(OD)

Season 17 general chit chat

Just a general discussion on the patch notes for season 17. I'll kick it off;

I like the idea of the theme, will be good to see how far LON can go. although I think in a game which is so dominate by sets that it's not going to see a lot of change with this buff (sets are just way to powerful). I am really interested to see how the LON Hota and Frenzy/Thorns builds are impacted by this buff. 

I'm also not the biggest fan of the new torment as I think that it will bring problems with viability options. They have recently made great changes to builds over the last few seasons giving all players many more options in what they can play. I think it will take it back to giving limited choices if you wish to push the board's.

The new potion (it's on a potion BUT YES NEW CONTENT) sounds like a step in the right direction and I'm extremely curious as to it's specific mechanics.

As per usual I will most likely be playing barb at the start of season but am very interested in the new and improved hammers and shield throw sader.

Well that's it from down under. Talk a little, get excited, guide the new players and HAVE SOME FUN! 

More stash room is the best thing that came out of this imo lmao, it's always been such a struggle. Will be interesting to see what the new puzzle rings do as well.

Agreed. That is definatly a massive intro to the game. As I run several builds on my barb (zdps, group charger, ww speed/low gr, speedquake, hota push variant) and I like to play another chat throughout the season. The additional stash tabs is such a monsterous benifit

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, v3n0m(OD) said:

Will be interesting to see what the new puzzle rings do as well.

I was played PTR last night its K T16 =75GR  dont have ancient puzzle ring

I like the search option 

Edited by Hari(OD)

If one of you can make a video of your gameplay and post it, @MelodicRose(OD) can put it on the Clans social media sites.

21 hours ago, Purplez(OD) said:

If one of you can make a video of your gameplay and post it, @MelodicRose(OD) can put it on the Clans social media sites.

We have a social media sites?

Do they even get used?

22 hours ago, Hari(OD) said:

I was played PTR last night its K T16 =75GR  dont have ancient puzzle ring

I like the search option 

Did they increase the death breath drop rate in those higher torment nephalems?

Or just the sage set drop rate to make up for that?

I'm really angry I won't get to play PTR as I'm away for more then a week still. :@

44 minutes ago, Prozacck(OD) said:

Do they even get used?

Yes we do and @MelodicRose(OD) is in charge of posting things.  All I'm doing is catching posts and advertising.  She wrote this on the home page of the website:

Due to the revived discussion and interest in the OD social media pages, I've decided to begin working on updating and maintaining our pages again. To begin, I'd like to point out that we currently have two social media pages, specifically within Facebook and Twitter:

Twitter: @TeamOverdosed
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OverdosedGaming/

I've begun retweeting posts from games that are within the current OD realm and intend to begin posting videos/streams/events that the OD community is outputting as I see them on forums. The Facebook group needs a good bit of love as we had to completely remake the group due to some conflicts with a previous member - because of this, I've debated scrapping the aspect of the "group" and just making a Facebook "page" that members can like and follow without having to manually join a group. I'm interested in hearing input about this idea and may be posting a poll regarding it in the near future.

I have many plans for posts, ranging from giving some love to our content creators (hi MooMoo and many others), events, shedding light on Squads of the Month, and potentially providing a clan-wide recap of the week. 

All in all, with the current way that gaming is set up and the heavy presence that gaming has on social media, the ability for OD to have a social media presence may be extremely beneficial (and may help us catch up with current times).

1 hour ago, Prozacck(OD) said:

Do they even get used?

I'm in charge of the Twitter and Facebook pages, as Purplez mentioned above. They were not being updated for a while due to the lack of interest when I brought it up to OD the last time. Currently, the interest has been revived (look at General evals and some threads), so I've begun posting again, mainly to Twitter only. The Facebook isn't getting a whole lot of love currently, so I am debating deleting the "group" and replacing it with a "page" that people can simply like posts in without having to join something. It might be easier. So currently, Twitter is my focus and I'd love to share content created by people in OD. 🙂 Hope this helps.

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, Prozacck(OD) said:

Ya 4 death(use to 3) breaths are dropping on T16

Just opened vault with ancient puzzle ring its called ancient vault and there are a lot of GOBS I think minimum 3 GOB packs.Ancient puzzles will be hot on season 17 I like the ancient vault 

Edited by Hari(OD)
  • Like 1

Anyone have any ideas what they'll be playing when the new season releases? I honestly have no idea what I'm going to roll yet, was thinking maybe barb.

Try what the new buffs are i think WD is more fun 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, v3n0m(OD) said:

1 hour ago, v3n0m(OD) said:

Anyone have any ideas what they'll be playing when the new season releases? I honestly have no idea what I'm going to roll yet, was thinking maybe barb.

Play Capt America crusader. Its just got some great item buffs and its fun to watch the sheilds bounce around packs of enemies.

All characters  (not so much necro) haedrig gifts are all elite sets this season. I will be playing either barb or dh. Being a new change with torment increases I will be wanting to familiarize myself with them on a character that I know. Playing barbs never gets old for me I enjoy it every time I log on.

Edited by Prozacck(OD)

7 hours ago, v3n0m(OD) said:

• Like 1

On 4/7/2019 at 6:57 PM, Prozacck(OD) said:

I'm really angry I won't get to play PTR as I'm away for more then a week still. :@

5 hours ago, v3n0m(OD) said:

Wow, all those drops lol

That's with the PTR 200% increase drops.

I really wish they had auto-pickup for DBs and other mats.. I mean, why not since they're not inventory items anymore? 😐 

On 4/17/2019 at 9:27 AM, JC6(OD) said:

I really wish they had auto-pickup for DBs and other mats.. I mean, why not since they're not inventory items anymore? 😐 

Shoukd be the same for gr keys also?