Sign in to follow this  
Ray(OD)

Tetris! Online!

Sooo I've been playing Tetris Friends for the past 10 years and I've never gotten bored of it. I've even made #12 on the leaderboard once. It's free, and there's an "Arena" mode where you can play with friends. There are other game types such as Marathon (15 levels), Sprint (how many lines can you clear in 2 mins), Tetris 1989 (if you're feeling nostalgic), and more.

To play Tetris Arena, a quick 'n' easy account registration's required, and start adding friends! My username is skippykangaroo (my 7th grade gym teacher used to call me that).

Here's a link to the site: https://www.tetrisfriends.com/ 

5 hours ago, Ray(OD) said:

Sooo I've been playing Tetris Friends for the past 10 years and I've never gotten bored of it. I've even made #12 on the leaderboard once. It's free, and there's an "Arena" mode where you can play with friends. There are other game types such as Marathon (15 levels), Sprint (how many lines can you clear in 2 mins), Tetris 1989 (if you're feeling nostalgic), and more.

To play Tetris Arena, a quick 'n' easy account registration's required, and start adding friends! My username is skippykangaroo (my 7th grade gym teacher used to call me that).

Here's a link to the site: https://www.tetrisfriends.com/ 

@Terra @Aerineth(OD) How much is it gonna cost to have Rays name changed to SkippyKangaroo

• Laugh 1

34 minutes ago, Terra said:

Omfg lmao I loved this video...I would relate to this so much haha