Sign in to follow this  
TypeReaL(OD)

The fuck is wrong with American Media Outlets blaming a youtuber for a terrorist attack

SO its all Pewds fault ........ My feelings go out to the victims of this horrible tragedy but yet this is more pertinent news 

Our time is better spent holding the guilty accountable rather than the uninvolved. A terrorist naming a particular individual or organization prior to an attack does not make them complicit in the attack, ultimately every individual is accountable for their own actions alone, and the only people responsible for such a terrible act are the ones who committed it.

Unfortunately it is the failing of society to always adopt the simplest answers to complicated situations.

• Like 1

There is a bleak and dismal future that awaits you, if you keep calling me that. -_-

• Like 1
  • Laugh 3

8 minutes ago, Terra said:

There is a bleak and dismal future that awaits you, if you keep calling me that. -_-

Please, be at ease Auntie Terra. Mommy @Sassy wouldn't want to worry.

Lol ray  yes people get strangled for saying such things ha ha 

Edited by Sassy
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, KiloPico(OD) said:

Joke's on you, that was already awaiting!

you do realize shes almost successfully killed me on several occasions ,still healing from the last time she got drunk and attacked me with a wine bottle

21 hours ago, Terra said:

Totally made me laugh!

22 hours ago, TypeReaL(OD) said:

you do realize shes almost successfully killed me on several occasions ,still healing from the last time she got drunk and attacked me with a wine bottle

you need higher dodge