This may seem pretty ironic coming from me but... Respawn (Apex's Developer Team) has been upgrading their Anti Cheat a lot for the next big update coming in 2-4 days. Along with this update, we'll be experiencing more work being done within the crashes on the game with the AMD side of the team and the Nvidia side of the team. They will be as well as fixing the laggy servers at the beginning of the game. The topic about their Anti Cheat and it's status also how it's going to go through massive security changes includes: experts in EA and outside EA too put more dependencies put into the Anti Cheat to make it more secure and visible to see cheats. You can see in the article below that 355K players on Apex (Time game has been out is in fact 1 month and a week) had banned through EAC (Easy Anti-Cheat). They will not be adding a respawn feature into the game because of issues of abusing the feature. I mentioned that to a few friends of mine wanting that because they would get disconnected from the game instantly from dropping from the big airship. More information on all of these topics in the Reddit post below. I'm not sure 100% that the "Season 1 Battle Pass" is coming out in this update but there are high hopes. This will be the biggest update Apex has seen so far. The competitive scene looks very bright for Apex. Good luck Soldiers.

Thanks Fuzion!  Information is always helpful and you are starting over ❤️

33 minutes ago, Purplez(OD) said:

Thanks Fuzion!  Information is always helpful and you are starting over ❤️

Trying my best to start over! Thanks!

Sure wish I could see what you type, what color font are you using?

Here, ill use gray but i'm using white lmao. I'm using OD's dark theme so

Yay I can read it LOL  That explains it, my theme is white ❤️

• Like 1

I hope they fix the issue I have when the game fails to launch. 

• Like 1

Outside of this last week I don't remember the game being buggy what so ever. I hope they can get some things straightened out for sure, that other night two of us were crashing every few games it felt like.

4 hours ago, v3n0m(OD) said:

Outside of this last week I don't remember the game being buggy what so ever. I hope they can get some things straightened out for sure, that other night two of us were crashing every few games it felt like.

Seen on Reddit that the update could be anytime this month...