FUZION(OD)

Apologies everyone.

Dear OD Community,

Starting this off I have to say: I have made a series of bad decisions. I'm sorry to the Apex Squad and especially to BadBoi. Early on in Apex's lifespan, I made a video of my exploiting the game with malicious hacks (Aimbot and ESP) and ever since then I haven't exploited on the game since. I got paid to make that video by a cheat provider, and I got selfish and took the money and not thinking about, you guys the community and the game's community. I find the game fun now and that someone in the clan found out about the video and my YouTube through my Twitch when I was streaming Apex Legends. I ended up getting demoted to Staff Sergeant on the website and removed off of the squad. My apologies to everyone in the clan. I later removed my YouTube channel based of off exploiting games not associated with OD in any way off of my Twitch channel and completely removed the Apex Legends video because we are now a squad in that game. From now on I won't exploit in games ever again. Again, sorry to the whole community and BadBoi.

With Regards,

FUZION

• Like 4

Way to own up to it. Good on ya

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FUZION(OD) said:

Dear OD Community,

Starting this off I have to say: I have made a series of bad decisions. I'm sorry to the Apex Squad and especially to BadBoi. Early on in Apex's lifespan, I made a video of my exploiting the game with malicious hacks (Aimbot and ESP) and ever since then I haven't exploited on the game since. I got paid to make that video by a cheat provider, and I got selfish and took the money and not thinking about, you guys the community and the game's community. I find the game fun now and that someone in the clan found out about the video and my YouTube through my Twitch when I was streaming Apex Legends. I ended up getting demoted to Staff Sergeant on the website and removed off of the squad. My apologies to everyone in the clan. I later removed my YouTube channel based of off exploiting games not associated with OD in any way off of my Twitch channel and completely removed the Apex Legends video because we are now a squad in that game. From now on I won't exploit in games ever again. Again, sorry to the whole community and BadBoi.

With Regards,

FUZION

I'm extremely saddened to hear that you  did this, but then again I try not to judge how people choose to play their games, except when they are a member of a Clan where total legitimacy is required.

I thank you for the apology and do hope sincerely that you learned several things here.  There are no shortcuts in life and those who choose the shortcuts end up only shorting them self from what life can offer legitimately.  Once you lose trust in a person by their actions either in the real world or the on line world, it's very hard to get it back.  

Plus, I'm not sure if you intended the apology to only be seen by highlighting it or if a forum moderator did that.  That, to me, is another shortcut.  If you apologize, then put it out there for all to see without any tricks.

50 minutes ago, Purplez(OD) said:

I'm extremely saddened to hear that you  did this, but then again I try not to judge how people choose to play their games, except when they are a member of a Clan where total legitimacy is required.

I thank you for the apology and do hope sincerely that you learned several things here.  There are no shortcuts in life and those who choose the shortcuts end up only shorting them self from what life can offer legitimately.  Once you lose trust in a person by their actions either in the real world or the on line world, it's very hard to get it back.  

Plus, I'm not sure if you intended the apology to only be seen by highlighting it or if a forum moderator did that.  That, to me, is another shortcut.  If you apologize, then put it out there for all to see without any tricks.

Thanks for the words of encouragement to continue to play legitimately this point forwards, but I'm not sure what you mean by highlighting it..? Like making it white?  

1 hour ago, SuNSeT said:

Way to own up to it. Good on ya

Thank you.

12 minutes ago, FUZION(OD) said:

Thanks for the words of encouragement to continue to play legitimately this point forwards, but I'm not sure what you mean by highlighting it..? Like making it white?  

Thank you.

Maybe it's my background theme but it just shows blank white until you try to copy it.  We are here to encourage and help each other, that's what makes this community a good place to be. ❤️

Just now, Purplez(OD) said:

Maybe it's my background theme but it just shows blank white until you try to copy it.  We are here to encourage and help each other, that's what makes this community a good place to be. ❤️

Yeah, thats a good point, Cindy. I made that video before I knew about the squad and even before I joined it, still a mistake ruining the experience for other playing the game.

• Like 1

Blake it takes a bigger person to admit there mistakes and take criticism as well well done mate 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sassy said:

Blake it takes a bigger person to admit there mistakes and take criticism as well well done mate 

Thank you for the kind words, Julie.

• Like 1

Apology accepted. In OD, we pride ourselves on being “legit” no matter which game we are playing. This is how our D2 division has been so successful, in a game where botting/hacks ruins the enjoyment of the game for others. I know it doesn’t feel good to be held accountable and demoted. I’ve been through this before. But you’ve made your first step to becoming a better member and staying on the right track. In time, you will prove to be a valuable member and earn the ranks back and even more. There are leaders in the community where you can learn leadership skills and grow, not only you OD career but learn some valuable life skills. 

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, Badboi(OD) said:

Apology accepted. In OD, we pride ourselves on being “legit” no matter which game we are playing. This is how our D2 division has been so successful, in a game where botting/hacks ruins the enjoyment of the game for others. I know it doesn’t feel good to be held accountable and demoted. I’ve been through this before. But you’ve made your first step to becoming a better member and staying on the right track. In time, you will prove to be a valuable member and earn the ranks back and even more. There are leaders in the community where you can learn leadership skills and grow, not only you OD career but learn some valuable life skills. 

Thank you for the kind words, Badboi. I appreciate the motivation to become a bigger and better person in the community! 🙂