Sign in to follow this  
Melrak(OD)

Starcraft Nerds Pay Heed

Hay all

I'm pleased to announce that Starcraft 2 will be making a come back now that I'm back and ready to mingle. if your interested in joining shoot me a message and well set things up. 

Starcraft has had a shaky past with people (not pointing fingers) being unable to take lead of the squad/division and point it in the direction the members want. I'm please to announce that Starcraft now has a dedicated leadership team standing by and ready to lead you all in the right direction allowing all players to join and not just people who want to play ladder all night. This squad/division is open to all members new and old. if your already a part of another division then your still more then welcome to come play with us.

any questions that you have please feel free to message me and ill answer everything that you may be wondering

Kind regards

Melrak

Another courageous candidate steps forward to take on the challenge of reforming the SC2 Division. It's a tough one, but you might be just the person to see it through. I hope it goes well, we could always use some fresh new Divisions.

Im down to play sc2

I'd be interested as well. I love custom games, and competitive play is alright.

Posted (edited)

LOL I feel like im the only One with the Actual OD tag in sc2 right now

edit* I am available for Training sessions most days I have been around starcraft since its inception I know the game in and out in my later years my wrists have failed me but from time to time I can still eek out a deadly win on ladder before the pain hits

Edited by TypeReaL(OD)