Sign in to follow this  
Moist(OD)

With love

Posted (edited)

My friends, my family, and my fellow clan mates,

This has been a few weeks coming, and I’ve been putting it off for a long period of time, but I regret to inform you that I will be taking a leave of absence, without a date of return. The worst thing about getting involved with so many people so fast, is watching your friends, your family slowly fade away to this thing called, life. As the days have been passing and the tides seemed to be turning it too, is taking pieces of me, bit by bit. As my time flows away from the computer, it begins to swell and drain into the sea of life. Diablo 2, will always have a special place in my heart, but Clan OD will have a larger part. I’d like to take a few moments and recognize some of clan members that have made my experience, for beyond these words will ever do justice.

First off, I’d like to recognize a former member, @Zoey(OD). She brought me into this mad house, and that itself is worth appreciating, thank you.

@MrKon(OD), also a former member, I appicate your friendship and hope to keep in contact with you for many years to come. You’ve become a brother to me.

@Ray(OD), hi im gay – You. You’re an inspiration. Keep being awesome. No, i will not stop messaging you on facebook with wacky memes and voice messages.

@Sassy(OD) – Im gonna tell you wHut! Keep it sassy.

❤️

@Flinn(OD) & @Slum(OD) Thank you for keeping me laughing at 3am in the morning. God only knows why we were up so late ❤️

@Purple(OD) – I hope your never ending quest to find and secure everything purple in this world will be successful. You’re such a good leader and an even better person, I hope you all the best.

Rick(OD) – You have been such a good pal. Always following my softcore runs and making jokes. Showed me the true meaning of diablo 2 with playing hardcore.

Pops(OD) – You have been a large reason I’ve been in this clan for the last two months. You’re active and always on (Mostly afk haha) but jokes aside you’re a great dude and I wish you all the best, and hope I can pop in on teamspeak now and get on your lawn.

To all of those I’ve missed I’m sorry. I’ve seen many people come and go from this alliance for the last 200+ days and those have been around for years already know how many excellent and interesting people have passed through the gates of Clan OD.

Forever cuddly,

Moist(OD)

Edit: Put my IA request in, as i'll be inactive majority of the time but I do hope to pop in on teamspeak from time to time to harrass you all, as well as chat with y'all on facebook. Didnt know it was a thing - talked with pops.

Edited by Moist(OD)
  • Sad 2

Always sad to see a clan mate leave but you gotta do what you gotta do, take care Moist!

3 hours ago, Moist(OD) said:

@Purple(OD) – I hope your never ending quest to find and secure everything purple in this world will be successful. You’re such a good leader and an even better person, I hope you all the best.

You have truly been an inspiration yourself to so many people in Clan OD.  Your jokes, your hillbilly accent, your dedication to making Clan OD D2 a fun place will never be forgotten.  I hope that life allows you to find time again in the future to return, maybe not as often as you have in the past, but at least keep a toe or finger in.  You definitely will have to record "hillbilly" voice messages and post them in a special section on the forum.  I see something special and rewarding happening in your life and your future.  Be well my friend and most importantly, be happy.  ❤️

Sucks to see you go Jaaaaaaaaaake, but there will always be a special place for you in my heart. ❤️

• Like 1

Jake I’ll tell you whut 

stop spitting in that tin ha ha ha 

was a pleasure to have become friends with you but I truly understand shit gets in the way with us gamer but real life comes first ALWAYS take care see you on Facebook ❤️

• Like 1

For the record....after i spoke to him...hes decided only to take a leave....so ive approved an IA for him.. we will still see him on ts i think maybe but he will return to game with us when he can

• Like 2

16 hours ago, PoPs(OD) said:

For the record....after i spoke to him...hes decided only to take a leave....so ive approved an IA for him.. we will still see him on ts i think maybe but he will return to game with us when he can

Aww that’s good to know 🙂 

Always good to know people have that option, hopefully he can return to the clan if things settle down for him.

Prioritize my friend.

I've yet to meet someone who has gotten engaged, or paid their bills with gaming....consistently.

Take some time off, months whatever, and when your feeling in a good place, and want to kickback/relax...we will be here.