Sign in to follow this  
Prozacck(OD)

All time favourite build and build your wanna try out.

Just looking to get some activity going on the D3 division.

So im creating this thread to try get some chatter!

Ill kick it off. . .  All time favourite would have to be a Raekors Slam barb(althought i cant play barbs for shite). Was the first build that got me totally hooked.

I played DH(impale) while learning D3, but it just didnt have the same appeal as the barb BRUTE FORCE TACKLING adds,

then the almighty Slam,Rumble and delete of adds.

I FUGGIN love the look of the archon beam (incinerate i think its called) on the wizard! So i think next season (or non season) i might play a Vyrs Wizard.

Pritty sure thats a lighting wizard also, i dont really know shit all about wizards but its lighting and that by far my favourite element of them all.

As it says this thread is nothing to important but its just about trying to get the division talking, as in game it can be extremely independent most of the time.

ill be back on in 2 weeks

PEACE from down under

Prozacck

I like the helltooth WD build a lot as well as the multi-shot DH. I still have a lot of builds I want to try out, specifically rathmas mage build for necro cuz I like summons :P. Also wanna do a few support builds with necro & monk.

• Like 1

I like the multishot build for a demon hunter the HotA build for barbs and well Im still working on figuring out my grooves with some others.

I like feeling like I am a powerhouse when I am in a rift and that I make a difference. I like being carried sometimes but Id love to go into a 90+ rift and be the carrier.

I did finally get a solo 85 on my HotA barb so I guess there is that but still. And of course my luck is terrible. I only got the guaranteed primal and have not gotten any others. Oh well, maybe someday.

• Like 1

Making a Raekor Slam sounds interesting--there are several barbarian variations I haven't tried out yet (I am playing barb this season).   All time favorite is prolly the Seven-Sided-Strike/Exploding palm monk, just love the fireworks when every critter on the screen blows up at once. Probably building a new one with the new buffs for Uliana's Strategem would be my next priority.

• Like 1

On 2/24/2019 at 1:53 AM, PochoAzul(OD) said:

Making a Raekor Slam sounds interesting--there are several barbarian variations I haven't tried out yet (I am playing barb this season).   All time favorite is prolly the Seven-Sided-Strike/Exploding palm monk, just love the fireworks when every critter on the screen blows up at once. Probably building a new one with the new buffs for Uliana's Strategem would be my next priority.

It's quite a simple build. Raekors focus and restraint and vanished peak. Lord fluffy had a old video guide on it and it is still quite a good speed farm build for GR 80-90.

I have two favorites:

Jade Witch doctor running the poison gem, poxfaulds and haunting everyone, hitting them with poison and haunt dots and then dropping them all at once.  It was my first seasons play build and still remember it fondly.

I also really enjoy the Inna's WOL monk I am playing this season.  @Mj3(OD) has been super helpful in getting me to a more optimal build.  I forget about reforging certain armor stats and powers and he has been great at giving advice on what to do.  I am really glad the season is running a little longer.  I want to get to that 800 paragon and really try to push some higher GR this season.

• Like 1

Unhallowed Essence Multishot

why cuz I hit 29 on the leaderboards with it a few years back

• Like 1