Sign in to follow this  
Ray(OD)

ODD2 Meeting Recording Feb 10 2019

Thank you ray for holding that d2 meeting sorry you never got the turn out that we thought you would get maybe more next time 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sassy said:

Thank you ray for holding that d2 meeting sorry you never got the turn out that we thought you would get maybe more next time 

Ah no worries at least some people showed up.

• Like 1

sorry ray I wasn't home I got a flat tire going to get my gf last night and forgot about the meeting my bad bro. im a listen to the recording just making a coffee. and if theres something I can add ill post it.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Skribbzz(OD) said:

sorry ray I wasn't home I got a flat tire going to get my gf last night and forgot about the meeting my bad bro. im a listen to the recording just making a coffee. and if theres something I can add ill post it.

No worries brotha I appreciate you 

Well i know sc everyone plays together ive been trying to get hc to do the same but some of us do play with each other and some dont. Ive been trying to figure out how to get everyone organised so we play together, as some like myself know the hc non od players and they like to play with them in private baal runs. Also ive noticed some members have made new accs to play hc because there are people that wont play with od. Any ideas on how to get everyone in od hc side playing together? Most people dont respond to my posts on hcl squad on the forums. Actually very few even look at the hcl squad posts. I mean i dont have the funds to organise a contest atm as money is tight.

• Like 1

Well I can say I've been meeting quite a few people in the OD Chant games.  If you have a HC chanter, you can login and your HC chants games will be advertised in the channel.  Might get more that way.  Just a thought.  🙂

Hmm i dont atm my sorc is in hell but not much gear unfortunatly :(. And my bo barb died so working on him atm. Hes just about rdy

Oh well ill figure it out thx cindy

I used to love chant games when you got 20 to do cows with a bow you smacked them fuckers all over the place 🙂 

• Like 2

Lol ray 

Who pissed on your cornflakes today ha ha ha 

• Like 1

the music was a nice touch lol

• Laugh 2

2 hours ago, DBZ(OD) said:

the music was a nice touch lol

Lmfao Jared I thought the same only ray could think of doing that lol 😂 

• Like 1

I cant even make a phone call...what's app doesnt work, and even emailing is hit and miss. No meetings for me.

Some people is better then none. Meetings aren't for everyone. Good work ray