Sign in to follow this  
Sassy

We were meant to be friends

What a stud that Qui is. Was getting my poop in a group to go back up north, so didnt get much of a chance to talk with him yesterday.

Were a family here, cant pick em, but your forced to share the same space regardless. I'm happy to be a part of such a good group.

Arnold Schwarzenegger has a 5 rule guide to success/happiness...something worth listening to. Rule 5: Give back, and I'm sure that letter from @SeeD(OD) and your words of wisdom from @Sassy will be something that sticks with you guys for a lifetime.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Sure will stick with me Kevin I thank you for bringing such a great life time friend into my life even you Kev you’re friend for life 

Edited by Sassy
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

This brought tears to my eyes it was a txt back to seed from my lauren 

Mummy can you forward this for me plz x 
I don’t know you but what you wrote just for myself was rather overwhelming brought a lot tears to my eyes and I am a true fighter just like my mummy she taught us 4 kids don’t ever give up if there’s a fight to fight we watched mummy fight and she did put up the biggest fight her life she ok now with my mothers strength we can fight anything we WILL NOT give up without that fight thank you again Lauren 💕💕

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@SeeD(OD) super cool of you dude 👍. Wish you and your daughter Lauren well Julie. She's a real fighter we know where she gets it from and its nice to hear those words from her brought tears to my eyes to finally hear something from her. Wish her well from me and all the best 💜

• Like 2

Still pretty new here but so cool to see such a stand out guy send something like that to a fellow clan member, sometimes words are more important than anything else you could possibly do.

• Like 2

My heaaaaaart ;-; 

• Like 2

Very awesome and definitely touches your heart.  ❤️

• Like 2

It sure touched my heart that seed took the time to send me a card with such beautiful words to myself and Lauren at a real hard time but on side note getting just little things like that card gives you such big boost ❤️❤️

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Mursaat said:

i wish people gave me cards.

Thomas send me your address il send you a card if you want lol 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Sassy said:

You should send me yours so I can send you lovely letters ❤️ all i do is write to people when i am thinking, ill send you what i have written to you 😛

• Like 1

Il send you my address on Facebook Kaitlyn @MelodicRose(OD) I love to get letters il send pretty cards To you ❤️❤️

You know what we should do il send a card. To someone they add there name then send it on see just where it goes around the world who up for that I can start it off then every time someone gets it we can post to see who is playing thoughts guys I guess loads won’t do it because they don’t there address out there but it’s just a thought 

Edited by Sassy
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

15 hours ago, Sassy said:

haha my wife will be like "who the eff is this!". glad there are some people to help motivate and light your day up though.

• Like 1

Lol your funny Thomas was trying cheer you up lol 🙂 

• Like 1

On 2/8/2019 at 6:14 PM, Sassy said:

Il send you my address on Facebook Kaitlyn @MelodicRose(OD) I love to get letters il send pretty cards To you ❤️❤️

You know what we should do il send a card. To someone they add there name then send it on see just where it goes around the world who up for that I can start it off then every time someone gets it we can post to see who is playing thoughts guys I guess loads won’t do it because they don’t there address out there but it’s just a thought 

Gimme your address too pls for some lovely Ray cards

• Like 1

Ben busy this weekend tony birthday but il msg you ray and Kaitlyn tomorrow:) ❤️💙

• Love 1

The comments that are on this thread are unfathomable. I love all of you! You guys are all family to me!

• Like 1
  • Love 1