Sign in to follow this  
Snorkel(OD)

Hello there

Hey guys, joined sunday and then promptly got a 2 hour powercut at my home.

Found d2 again around christmas for the time in about a decade (a mate started playing single player using plugy for the nostalgia). Still enjoying it about 5 or so weeks later (think I started a week or so after the reset).

Joined up because Saucy is the man, and I was joining his baal runs a bit anyway. My timezone (NZ) means I'm on at odd hours, so most of the time I don't see too many people during the week. I'f I'm up to nothing during the weekends I try to be on for at least a little USA friendly time to banter and that.

Hope your day is going well and that.

Big up 🙂

• Like 1

Welcome to OD! Lemme know if there's something I can help you with 😉

Hi there!  I think we met in the channel last night.  If I can help with anything, just give me a whisper on Purplez(OD).  We also have a clan mule with some gear to help people out.  Nothing uber, but it all works.  

Here's a really helpful link on how Clan OD works.

10 hours ago, Snorkel(OD) said:

Hey guys, joined sunday and then promptly got a 2 hour powercut at my home.

Found d2 again around christmas for the time in about a decade (a mate started playing single player using plugy for the nostalgia). Still enjoying it about 5 or so weeks later (think I started a week or so after the reset).

Joined up because Saucy is the man, and I was joining his baal runs a bit anyway. My timezone (NZ) means I'm on at odd hours, so most of the time I don't see too many people during the week. I'f I'm up to nothing during the weekends I try to be on for at least a little USA friendly time to banter and that.

Hope your day is going well and that.

Big up 🙂

Welcome to OD 🙂 

we have a Brit here to and few from oz lol glad to have you on board mate 🙂 

Welcome to OD