Sign in to follow this  
Ray(OD)

Bringing forward a bot accusation? Do the following.

So, as some of you are aware, Ray is a good big boy. In fact, Ray is such a good big boy, that he decided to create this thread to help those who bring forward bot accusations. *Ahem* (This also applies to other hacks/mods.)

1. Check to see if the member has already been disabled. In the Clan OD channel, type chk accname(OD), then hit enter. If done correctly, you should get this:

1hCguOG.png

Because Ray is a narcissist, he used himself as an example, and he refers to himself in the third person. Now, if the member's status is displayed as "disabled" then they've already been dealt with. If not, move on to the next step.

2. If the member hasn't been disabled, then get in touch with an Officer, Sr Officer, or a General (seen below). It is possible that the suspect has already been mentioned, and D2 leadership is on the lookout. 

Dt1q6Zz.png

3. Now, if you have evidence (which is required to ban someone), it is suggested that you share it with ODD2 leadership via pm on the forums.

5qwarXM.png

Your evidence (either a screenshot or a video recording with the Baby Shark song (preferably) added to it) will be looked at, and action will be taken.

*We cannot stop people from botting on their OD accounts even if they've been banned.*

Edited by Ray(OD)
  • Like 2

Thanks ray 

• Like 1

ddo ddo do do dooo~~~ baby shark!

thanks ray~

• Laugh 1

If i'm online (Discord, TS3, D2, PoD) i'll always stop what i'm doing to video record an accused OD botter for concrete proof.  Hit me up if you'd like this ^.^

• Like 2

Nice job Ray you dirty botter LMAO  !!

• Like 1

you should see the botting set up I got now 25 pcs all in my basement running d2 12-18 hrs a day Ive accumulated a lot more wealth than ray and his single bot

• Laugh 1

top guide mate, gj 👍

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TPJ(OD) said:

top guide mate, gj 👍

Tanks

9 hours ago, Ray(OD) said:

Ty for the support guys!

@TypeReaL(OD) I use 26 bots on half a computer

I got 300 a pop on each basement pc , thankfully the grow room isnt affected by the excess of d2 riches

I was going to say @Donahey(OD) if devin in he will always jump in and video for us 🙂