Skribbzz(OD)

Here's my Story: 200 Days in OD... What's yours??

So today marks my 200th day in OD. Since joining I've climbed the ranks pretty quickly, already a 2nd Lieutenant, Executive Officer of the HC D2 Squad and recently joined the SWTOR Squad. But that's not the best part! Ill tell you guys that in a sec . I started playing with u guys and coming around in channel id say about 1 year ago. The first person I actually met is someone I don't even talk to anymore. Jake or as most of you know him Dont(OD). He hooked me up my first enigma since coming back to the game. So after a couple of months of playing with him I finally get recruited by Cindy. YES PURPLE is my FAV Color!! LOL!! Then I met Probably the craziest, funniest and best TS voice winner for the past idk how many awards :P Julie! Ill never forget that night U, Steve (Ralsha(OD)) and I where drinking on ts just saying stupid shit and drinking all night while doing baal runs. That night to me was classic and one ill never forget as it really started getting me involved in the clan activities as I was still fairly new. After a couple of months of just playing I finally started recruiting for the clan. My first recruit who is MIA lol Envious(OD) has been disabled for a while. I thought I  made a mistake in the way I recruited him as in not explaining the DSL system to him properly but then I figured out that these things happen and are unavoidable. Now I got 10 recruits I help teach clan mates how to recruit and I even enable them with recruitment access. I started putting clan mates up for Promotion and using my Administrative powers to help in anyways possible. I've come a long way since joining 200 days ago and have met a lot of new clan mates in the process. And now for the best part...The best part is all the People I've met along my journey and all the friends I've made. I love you guys. We in it to win it MOFOS. And for all you new members or old for that matter... I'm proof that if you want something and put time and effort into it good things will come and you will be rewarded.  I Want to send a special thanks to Cindy for being there when I was at my lowest and in need of someone to talk to. THANK YOU :angel:

Feel free to tell your Story

Edited by Skribbzz(OD)
mispell
  • Love 2

Aww what a lovely story frank 

yes that day was funny doing shots every 5 minutes and it was only like 8am here for me but it’s a day il never forget either ❤️ 

I could write a story but if you know me that well you know my story and you know my name ❤️❤️ 

I couldn’t agree more about making some great friends I know they will always be my friends even if that great pond separates us I love each and everyone them with my heart ❤️❤️

• Love 1

I also want to THANK everyone who started playing HC since last season and our Veterans that keep returning. Our numbers significantly grew and lets keep it up :) I'm not  done with HC not by a long shot!! I couldn't have made the HC Squad better without YOU guys!!!

Edited by Skribbzz(OD)
Added txt
  • Like 1

Hm...

I've been in OD for nearly two years and have learned much about D2 than I new before I joined the clan. At first, I mostly concentrated on playing with fellow ODD2 members, but then I started using teamspeak which made me have a lot of fun talking with people and meeting others as well. I even didn't touch the forums until several months later. The first OD member I've ever met was Mike aka thirdeyepk(OD), and he was the one who insisted I join. Most of the time I spent as an Enlisted I'd either be running, following runs, or helping people at the drop of a hat. SeriousWine(OD) and my recruiter Candy(OD) helped me out a lot during this time. When I first met @Sassy, I was honestly kinda scared because she was a Major General. Now, I make fun of her spelling. 

It was then when I had a couple of epileptic episodes, and had to take a break from gaming. I dsl'd out, and it wasn't until a few weeks or a month later until I started playing D2 again (albeit on a non-OD account). Sassy begged and pleaded that I return (no, not really), so I came back to OD. I started working my way back up the ranks again, and got significantly more things done then just doing runs and rushing people. Sassy taught me how to use my console, @PoPs(OD) taught me Stealthbot, and I taught myself "acting a goat" (which is what Julie calls it). 

Determination is rewarded when success is achieved. Such rewards, however, carry with them a great deal of responsibility. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Our little gang right there ray lol 

mike mike rose you me lol fun times really miss them days do you remember when we all had thirdeye toons 🙂 

• Laugh 1

What would OD be without yOu Ray!  You bring knowlege,  experience, a helping hand, the  FUNNY and a FRIEND!!!  You definitely deserve the NUTJOB title my friend 😁 keep up the good work 👍

• Love 1

@Sassy OMG YES LOL that shit had me rollin' and he was like wtf

@Skribbzz(OD) Thanks Frank I try to be a good boy as much as I can :)

• Like 1

This is a brilliant post because it brings back memories when you sit and think about things 

Another time I remember I was out clubbing I had TeamSpeak on I kick everyone out of the channel but I didn’t know I was on TeamSpeak or I’d kick them all out sc channel 

our drunken karaoke nights were good to and Ben Aka @CN(OD) fell asleep on his key board keyed up snoring 

another great memory was genuinely beating one the good  pvp gamers  I know that’s my good friend @SeeD(OD) I couldn’t  pvp for shit until kwee and @SuNSeT spent a lot time helping me 

and another that had a lot of us laughing for hours was level 1 cows that shit right there was funny 

i have so many great memories ❤️

Edited by Sassy
  • Like 1

ive been here since 01 you were all fucking weird then your all fucking weird now 😄

Type came Type Saw Type Conquered

but In reality I grew up In OD and I wouldnt have had it any other way fuck I got sober thanks to this clan and a few special individuals that went above and beyond

they know who they are

Edited by TypeReaL(OD)
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Thank you Frank ❤️  I've really enjoyed our talks and our time gaming together.  I've spent time with you all on TS and in game that have written in this thread in my one year in the Clan.  I had never used a voice chat program and I can say, I was and still am at times a little hesitant on there.  Not really shy, just really have to nerve myself up to go to different channels and speak with people I haven't spoken with before.  Which is strange, because I have no problem talking on the phone with anybody!  All the wonderful people I've met that put up with my purple obsession.  I can't tell you how many members sent me purple pics or tell me stories of how they see something purple when they are out and about and think of oh yeah Purplez on OD would love this.

To me, this is the "glue" or the "essence" of what Clan OD is.  It's not just a gaming community, it's a bunch of people who have made true friends, even though they are on the internet.  

• Like 1