Sign in to follow this  
KiloPico(OD)

Cool Title, also Catchy and Original

Hi everyone,

Like everyone else who posts in this section, I am new to the community. 

My very first online game was alpha testing for Ultima Online, oh how I miss the original UO. My fondest memories are laid to rest but maybe I can make replacements here!

I have recently started playing BDO and have been enjoying myself and the OD community there has made it all the better. If that small group sets the standard then I know I am going to be a part of a cool collection of people.

I have already read the massive info post which contains any information anyone could ever need about how OD works, what OD expects and also what OD grants in return.

I recently went back to college to get a degree in a second field. I obtained by MBA from UK in 2005 and have decided I also want a BSE in mechanical and electrical engineering. School has changed a lot in those years, the cost sure has gone up!

Hi, KP. I'm Ray. Feel free to message me on the forums if ya need help.

welcome to OD

Welcome to OD here’s a guild to most things about OD enjoy the read up 🙂 

Hi Kilo!  I don't play Black Desert, into D2 myself, but wanted to welcome you to the Clan.  Sounds like you have alot going on if you're returned to school for a SECOND degree lol  I just have a BA in psychology and human services hehe  Can't imagine going back right now, but maybe some day.  Let me know if I can help with something!  Just don't ask about math or science, I suck at those. 

8 hours ago, Purplez(OD) said:

Hi Kilo!  I don't play Black Desert, into D2 myself, but wanted to welcome you to the Clan.  Sounds like you have alot going on if you're returned to school for a SECOND degree lol  I just have a BA in psychology and human services hehe  Can't imagine going back right now, but maybe some day.  Let me know if I can help with something!  Just don't ask about math or science, I suck at those. 

I did a minor in psychology with my bachelors in business and I had a hard time with the minor alone, I could never imagine doing it as a degree. You seem to have the perfect personality to be the one out there helping people with problems, so thank you for doing that.

• Like 1

Ultima Online? Damn that's pretty oldschool. I only played Ultima a bit back in the day, but it's a classic.

Yeah, I am pretty old compared to the general age of gamers!

And the entire Ultima series before UO was also amazing.

Edited by KiloPico