Sign in to follow this  
TPJ(OD)

G'day fellow members!

Gday, the names Jamie, pref Jim and I'm a bloke from the land down under!

Lets see where shall i start, Diablo2 has always been a huge interest for me, back in its prime, my dad was Pk'er being dirty and dropping a good old hyrda tp pk and a few other builds, hyrda sticks out mostly for me) :wink: aside from that, D2 always interested me, i never got to play it as a kid but once i moved and got a job, that was one of the few things i wanted to try out. started offline, spent probs good year worth until i got internet and tried it online, started off SC ladder, after about a few ladders of SC, i gave HC for the challenge, haven't looked back.(until the other day, gets a little lonely) Ever since 2014/2015 ive been on and off Diablo2, missed a few ladders here and there , mained zon/barb those ladders, went by the names Thunderpants, Waria, Drunkules, Sabotaj and Eliv. Always play for fun, never take it too seriously, the only thing that gets me frustrated is people who stand in doors, trust me, doing a dip in a room to lure some mobs out, thats the last thing i want 😓 Also played WoW, lost interest in its retail aspect, expansions got worse and worse (imo) tried out the pserver community, a fair few i stuck around with at its time but now i really cant be bothered doing that grind over again. GW2 is another awesome game I play now and again, havent played in past 4-5 months, main Engi and Necro for farming.

Shoutout to Cogs, he was the main guy who gave me a good impression of you guys, some of you are familiar,(i have a brain of a peanut at times heh) but i do recall the SC hell runs you'd host at the time.

But all in all, I'm more than stoked to be apart of you guys,

Cheers, Jim!

Hi Jamie! How's Cogswell been doing? I haven't seen him in a very long time 😐

Anyways, welcome to OD!

Goid day mate welcome jim 🙂  here a guild to most things about OD it’s a good read 

Edited by Sassy
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Ray(OD) said:

Hi Jamie! How's Cogswell been doing? I haven't seen him in a very long time 😐

Anyways, welcome to OD!

Haven't seen or heard from Cogs in a long time, only had contact via d2, was always online and doing something heh

Cheers guys! I'll have a good read of the guide Sassy, had a squiz at it when I joined :D

• Like 1

Welcome to OD Jim! Glad to have you with us.

Hi Jim, I'm Cindy!  Pleased to welcome you to the Clan which is, in my opinion, a fun, friendly gaming community.  If i can help with anything on D2, just give me a whisper on Purplez(OD).  We also have a clan mule account that has serviceable gear to give to members, nothing uber, just helpful.