Sign in to follow this  
VooDoozz(OD)

I Feel like making a d2 challenge....

up to 7 players(full game) Meet me in game VooDoo1///1 at 10:30 Eastern Time! Bring a fresh new character sc ladder! first 1 to hit lvl 7 wins a sur rune! my first challenge! an easy sur rune if you guys are interested!

ok maybe that was a little soon to post.....no one has responded so same challenge tomorrow night at 9pm eastern time! I just wanna have some fun so send me some responses and let me know if ya guys want to join! Thanks!!! im not participating....I just wanna help some1 out with an easy sur rune!

11 hours ago, VooDoozz(OD) said:

ok maybe that was a little soon to post.....no one has responded so same challenge tomorrow night at 9pm eastern time! I just wanna have some fun so send me some responses and let me know if ya guys want to join! Thanks!!! im not participating....I just wanna help some1 out with an easy sur rune!

Woot, you know me and contests, I just love them.  However, there is a admin meeting today at the same time and Skribbzz's bimbo contest , what to do what to do lmao

@VooDoozz(OD) It's always good to give at least a week's notice so people can read your contest and make time if they participate.